Scale: 5.2 miles to 1 inch.
A4 road atlas with large scale full colour mapping. This atlas also has a section on places of interest complete with photographs plus a range of fully indexed town and city centre street plans. Speed enforcement zones are also highlighted on the mapping as well as the locations of fixed safety cameras.
Attractive road mapping of the whole of Ireland at 5.2 miles to 1 inch. The maps feature layer colours to show land height and have a wide range of places of tourist interest plotted.
The atlas also includes fully indexed large scale town and city centre street plans of:
Dublin, Belfast, Cork, Limerick, Londonderry (Derry), Galway, Bangor, Waterford, Dun Laoghaire, Drogheda and Killarney.
There is also a places of interest section with descriptions and photographs.
Other features include:
• Route planning map of the whole of Ireland at 15.8 miles to 1 inch.
• The location of fixed speed cameras and also speed enforcement zones are also clearly marked.
• Travelling in Ireland information.
• Tourist Information Centres referenced to the map, complete with addresses and telephone numbers.
• Distance chart.
• Distances marked on the roads in miles and kilometres.
• County map.
The wealth of tourist information and extremely clear and attractive mapping accompanied by detailed town centre plans make this an essential purchase for visitors and business users alike.