on 19 September 2013
Every year I buy a diary and hope that it will keep me organised. I am coming to the realisation that organization still require some effort and isn't just a process of osmosis that takes place when you carry a diary in your handbag. Still this diary has made it as easy as possible and there's every chance that 2014 will be the year I turn up at the right place, on the right day and at the right time - every time... hey! It could happen!
I like:
the fold out year planner
The month to view at the start of each month
The amount of space allocated per day
The removable address book
The plastic zip lock wallet
The loop to hold your pencil
All these things are useful.
on 19 October 2014
Great quality diary- perfect for organising my life. It has lots of pockets to put all my bits and pieces in, including plastic business card holders and a plastic ziplock envelope.
The only issue I have with the diary is it's a bit chunky for my liking and the pages could be a little bit bigger with more space to write things on but still fine for my use.
on 18 April 2014
I would say I have average sized hands, but the diary seems too small to be at all useful. In particular, each day is split into lines like this (note the space):

14:00 ____________ ____________________
15:00 ____________ ____________________

At a glance, this looks great: you can write out your calendar and some notes for the day should you so desire. Unfortunately, the space given is not only too small, but when you're writing on the left-hand pages (I'm right-handed), you have to write over the binder which is quite uncomfortable for frequent daily use, so I had to return it.
on 8 February 2014
I previously bought the bigger version of this organiser but I realized that this size suited me better. I did first browse at the Collins own website but it was more expensive. Well done Amazon, it arrived 2 days before the notified date.
on 13 January 2014
I buy this diary every year from the high street, and pay around £22 which is expensive but this diary suits my needs. I was delighted to see it on amazon for this fantastic price. I also ordered my daughter one, so got 2 for just a few pounds more than I pay for one. The delivery speed was fantastic too. Very pleased indeed.
on 4 January 2014
Brilliant bit of kit and superb value. These diary's are almost twise the price on some sites and around £21 quid is the cheapest I have seen it, I paid just shy of £14 on here!
on 20 December 2013
I have used these diaries for the last few years, wouldn't be without them. They have everything you need and will continue to use them.
on 22 March 2014
recommended by a friend and i've tried a few different diaries. this one is perfect for what i need. great product, quick delivery thanks
on 24 September 2014
Great for day to day appointments! and it looks really good