on 17 March 2013
This is much better than the previous wallet I used. I have a lot of different sewing machine needles, in the little boxes they are stored in, and this wallet allows me to sort them into order so I'm not wasting time looking for the right box.
The plastic has just the right amount of give to get them in/out and enough friction so they don't slide out when I pick up the folder.
My husband has one for his various business cards and recommended this one to me.
Good quality and a decent price.
on 6 November 2013
I bought this to keep some guide cards that I receive free with my subsctiption to a camera magazine. The folder is good quality and seems pretty durable, The card holders are see through plastic and there is an a-z index which is also plastic, so I think this will be pretty durable. You can add extra card holder wallets at your convenience. Altogether a good buy.
on 27 January 2014
Decent quality - soft leather (don't know if it's real leather or not) cover - feels lovely.
Decent size - A5 kind of size - easy to store and carry around in my handbag.
Arrived quickly.
Perfect - just what I needed. Excellent price too.
on 10 March 2016
Really good quality item as you would expect from Collins...Only downside for me was mine arrived a little damaged due to something heavy been put or stored on top of it. So now it has a slight bend in the back cover but wasn't worth returning.
on 23 November 2010
In general nice product easy to use but would prefer a) a better quality of plastic b) the dimension of each card case to be a bit bigger and 3) It would be nice if one did not have to buy refilling sheets almost immediately as most cards are written front and back and we cannot put 2 in one case.
on 5 April 2015
Great little card holder, seems pretty sturdy and the page pockets seem to be strong. I went for this one because so many reviews of cheaper versions said that the pockets tore very easily. The fact that additional pages are available and there is an index file insert system influenced my choice, though I haven't yet felt the need to use the index cards
on 28 February 2011
Good product and keep all business cards in one place - glad I bought this item. Easy and effective to add extra pages.
on 18 February 2016
Lovely quality, but definitely not totally transparent. Made the mistake of ordering the item based on the first two responses to my question. Do not buy this product if you want the appearance of the cards to be unaltered. If you are happy with a slightly frosted, matt finish, then this is a great product.
on 8 February 2013
Good piece if kit for the office but bit on the expensive £ £ £ side for what it is -
on 30 July 2013
A fine-sized item with a thick cover and well-sprung ring section. The plastic inserts are a decent thickness but you can still read the business card details through them. A great purchase and one which will last for years.