Format: Paperback|Change

on 15 January 2011
I bought this with Collins Bradford's Crossword Solver's Dictionary as a Christmas present for my mother. A great duo and a boon for all crossword fiends. Will keep you amused for hours even without a crossword!
on 13 May 2011
This is an excellent crossword book allowing very quick access to most "noun" type clues.

HOWEVER for serious use you MUST also purchase Bradfords Crossword Solvers Dictionary.
Irritatingly they are produced in different sizes!

Collins would, in my opinion, be better off publishing them as a matching pair.
Both would then be 5* books.
on 8 April 2013
Having already purchased other books on crossword solving I found this complementry
to those and found the lists most useful
on 23 January 2013
NOT AS MUCH IN THIS AS I THOUGHT THERE WOULD BE. I WOULD PERHAPS LOOK TO BUY A DIFFERENT BOOK
on 16 August 2010
Excellent book wonderful addition to one's knowledge. Did not know there were so many species, types and varieties of life under the various headings. Excellent value, pity the postage cost are so much these days.
on 11 June 2010
This little book is a very useful addition to my existing aids for solving the Sunday Times cryptic crossword. I recommend it to all crossword devotees.
on 1 November 2010
This is a very good reference book for anyone who does crosswords - an ideal present.
on 7 February 2014
My absolute bible for help in solving crosswords though I would prefer that the countries were listed in alphabetical order rather than the capitals but it Is my most favourite help aid
on 21 March 2013
I was recommended this book as I enjoy doing crosswords. I have found it very helpful and woudn recommend it to my friends. The delivery was efficient and the parcel was not damaged.
on 15 May 2014
Superb, but only use it to 'cheat' when nobody is looking to do the crossword! Brilliant condition. Bought one for me and another for a friend.