on 25 April 2014
sho
I found this book very enjoyable and enlightening.a book for making people aware that they should be aware offeverydaythoughts and speech.I would recommend it to anyone wanting to improve their way of living and atitudes
on 8 June 2014
This is a book I wish I had discovered 30 years ago. Better late than never. I thoroughly recommend it.
on 14 March 2014
This easy to read book should be in every house. For me, it explained parts of the bible in a way I did not realise before. It explains how this world/life is ruled by spiritual laws that were spoken about by the prophets and Jesus, and explains them so that a child could understand.
on 20 January 2014
There are many books on these topics but this Sutherland writes with ease and clarity that any person can relate to. It is every day life that is believable. She gives the believability that this can actually happen to you.
on 24 March 2014
I loved this book. It was easy to read and digest and Florence Scovel Shinn was way ahead of her time. I'm putting much of the book into my life and enjoying my new way of thinking. Highly recommended.
on 5 July 2014
All of Florence's work is good but I especially like The Game of Life. Feeling lost, fed up, helpless? Get this book and start reading now.
on 23 October 2015
Very uplifting book makes you think about what words your using and makes perfect sense. Thank you for this book it made a difference to me
on 6 January 2015
Lessons for life that I've started to apply to my own life. This is a well written book with clear advice and warnings we should all heed.
on 29 March 2014
I have all of the books by Florence Scovel Shinn. Similar to Dr Joseph Murphy books and full of enlightenment. Really worth the download.
on 14 December 2014
A wonderful book, which I will re read many times. Extremely useful, for people who do not like Jargon. Thank you for a great book.