on 18 August 2011
Excellent tent for a short break or for a small family. Very easy to put up and take down. Plenty of room in the living and sleeping areas. Very weather proof. Light inside. Great value :-)
on 13 August 2012
I have used my tent once and it was pouring with rain for two days during my weekend, here are my findings.....

GOOD SIDE - This tent is a great size and perfect for my glamping needs. I love the window feature where it rolls down on it's own (after the sides are unzipped of course). It's really handy having two doors as the side door can be used as the main door giving you loads of room for a table to work on at the front door. There is a video on YouTube showing you how to put it up... I gave it a go on my own and hey presto, simples.

DOWNSIDE - I hate to say it but the canopy and the sloping front door needs a serious rethink. The sloping front door will pour in loads of rain water when you get in/out... even using the side door let's in rain but not as bad. I would strongly recommend a good sized door mat if the weather is bad. The canopy I really wouldn't bother with at all... it doesn't serve any purpose and will only get in the way. Instead I purchased an awning for approx £50-£60... it was fiddly and needs at least two to put it up but was massive and provided shelter for all my friends and I (total 9!) during the heavy rain and none of us got dripped on. Another dowside is that neither entrance doors have a fly mesh so will let in the flying bugs and steam and heat up the tent on warm days.

Too late to send back so will pick my dry weather days and fly free locations to pitch and enjoy my tent to the max.
on 9 September 2011
really spacious, nicely packed, easy to erect. A bit nondescript... functional in appearance, utility good tent, good value. Like the layout and it actually packs back quite easily and fits into bag, which is a first for me with tents.
on 24 July 2013
Absolutely superb tent, used it the first time about a week ago hence the delay, best tent I have owned, Easy to erect for one person, comfortable and roomy, waterproof and very stable in a breeze.

Cannot fault it!!!!
on 6 June 2013
Love this tent easy enough to put up and down on my own. But cant get it back in the original bag! Have used it a few times now and has stood up to torrential rain and reasonable wind with no difficulty!
on 25 July 2011
You can definitely stand up in the tent, even in the bedrooms at one end. It is capacious in the living area, big enough for six chairs and a camping table, yet packs away to smaller than a suitcase size including poles.

The only thing that lets it down is the flap to get in and out of the tent, at the bottom, it sags in the rain so when you unzip, the pool of water spills inwards, but as long as you have a towel to mop up it's not a big problem. Could do with some hooks or loops for hanging a light in the living and bedroom areas, but all in all a good purchase.

We used it in very strong winds and fairly heavy rain yet no leakages and it stayed standing without damage so quite impressed! Also quick and easy to erect.
on 3 November 2011
Bought this in the summer after reading lot's of reviews and we're so pleased we did. We went the extra mile and bought the carpet for it and really pleased about that to. Have only used it the once so far, for 3 days. There's only the 2 of us so it's extremely spacious. Our previous tent was a small 2 man tent that you could just about sit up in. It's easy to put up and take down, flexible on how you want it set up inside, flexible on how much light/air you want coming in with the front and side openings and windows. For us it's perfect.
on 20 January 2014
Was pleased with the delivery time, and amazed that so much tent can fit into such a small bag! Unfortunately that is as much as we can say about it at moment as we bought it for each other as a combined present and ever since it has poured down so not been able to have a test run in the garden yet. Fingers crossed for some sun and dry spells soon, we cant wait to see it up!!!
on 8 October 2013
I bought the coleman tent as a gift for my daughter and son in law. They used it twice as it was bought towards the end of summer.They were very pleased with it ,easy to put up and enough space for them and their two children.I know it is early ,only used twice but so far they are happy with it.
on 2 December 2013
This tent is perfect for what we need. The side door could do with a canopy over it, if the tent has water sitting on it and you open the door, the water is likely to run down and drip inside the tent.