The truck looks great and looks fab when lit up. However it is eating batteries for breakfast and I don't mean the cheap any old make ones either. I only got a few hours out of a new set of Duracell batteries - so be warned. The truck was a little hard to get out of the packaging too and once it was out noticed one of the front exhaust pipes had snapped off - not cool. I have used mine as part of my Christmas decorations but am sure kids would love it as a toy. Just best stock up on batteries or limit how often you switch the lights on. (The button to switch the lights on isn't well placed). But overall I'd give it 8/10 based solely on looks and value for money.