on 5 August 2010
I bought the Cognac/Brandy Warmer for a friend. Cognac is my favourite drink and warming the glass is the finishing touch to the drink and now my friend is just as mad about the drink as I am. A great purchase!!!
on 2 December 2013
Great novelty gift for a brandy lover, good value, nicely boxed comes with candle. Great secret santa for a work colege
on 15 February 2011
I bought this brandy warmer for my boyfriend who loves brandy. He thought it was great, as it warms the brandy effectively and it does change the flavour! It is also good looking and easy to use. The price is great as a lot of similar items were considerably more money. I recommend this product!
on 3 February 2011
I bought a brandy warmer stand and glass for a friends birthday and was so pleased with both it and the service from drinkstuff, that needing a present for my Brother-in-Laws 65th I had to get another one.

Yet again great service from them, just goes to show it was not a fluke.

Many thenks
on 4 April 2011
I liked the Brandy warmer stand very much - it was neat but quite substantial and could be decorative as well as functional.
it's also unusual since I hadn't seen another in shops in years.
My only disappointment was that the brandy glass itself had a flaw which at first looked like a hallmark but definitely wasn't. Unfortunately this was a birthday present for a friend and I didn't have time to send it back and request a new glass so I replaced the original one myself.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 January 2015
I bought this as a gift for my Dad however I am a real lover of brandy my self. It was really just bought out of novelty but when my Dad first tried it he was that impressed that called me straight away! It makes such a difference to the drink awakening so much extra flavour and aroma. You only need to warm it up for about 5 mins. The glass is also of a decent quality. Would be good if you want to make an impression on your dinner party guests.
on 8 February 2013
Bought this for hubby for Christmas, along with a bottle of Remy Martin. He's always really impressed if he orders a brandy after dinner if we're in a restaurant, and they warm the glass first, so he was thrilled with this. We will be getting one for each of his friends as birthday presents too.
on 14 January 2011
Really pleased with this purchase which was an xmas gift for Hubby, who also thought it was great and has enjoyed a warm tipple of or two of cognac in it. It was a reasonable price, well packaged and despite bad weather arrived within a few days. Would reccomend both product and seller.
on 27 February 2016
This was a last minute Christmas gift for my husband. It's a bit of a novelty after dinner and is also lovely to use after a crisp winter walk. You use ordinary tea lights and the brandy warms quickly. It's a lovely gift for the man who has everything and he loves it.
on 27 November 2011
Item was dispatched and delivered in record time. Only problem I had was not quite so many parts as advertised. Box contained a glass,holder a tealight and a holder for tealight that's it. Not sure about balloon glass and snifter. But can't complain for 14 quid.
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse