on 27 March 2012
These are the first cufflinks my teenage son has bought and look amazing. Usually things look nicer in pictures than in reality. This is not the case, all the contrary. Looks much nicer in reality. We are very happy with the product, the price and how fast amazon.co.uk has send it and with the Free saver delivery.
on 16 July 2013
These cuff links were purchased to be worn for my Graduation, to match my purple tie, and they did not disappoint.

I am more familiar to the regular square type Cuff Links, which can often look to bulky, depending on the occasion, and do not always attract attention for style.

These cuffs links on the other hand are beautiful, elegant, and stand out. The pictures do not give the cuff links justice as the purple really stands out and the silver finish make them look more expensive than what they are.

With the traditional bullet fasten, and stylish design, these cuff links will work on any occasion and will really set you apart, despite being smaller than what some people may expect in regards to typical cufflinks.

My pair came with a typical small black cuff-link box, which i think is now standard on this pair, despite people not receiving them in a box a few years ago.

Highly recommended.
on 15 June 2014
I bought these as a present for someone who loves his suits. He is really happy with them and I think they're beautiful. The pictures don't do justice to the depth of the purple and the variety of colour in them. They are interesting to look at but the are more classy than overly showy, which makes them perfect, at least for the person who will be wearing them. The fastenings are smooth, easy to use and seem solid enough that they won't break.

The downside though is the condition that they came in. Delivery was prompt, but when I opened the box (which was damaged by the stickers, irrelevant really, but I like perfection) they were covered in some sort of orange muck, luckily that all wiped off eventually so that by the time I gave them they were a beautiful gift.
on 7 April 2013
My husband really loves these cufflinks, which I bought him for Christmas, they are very smart and the colour is lovely and vibrant, I would definately recommend
on 26 December 2012
Very nice set indeed, shame they did not come with a box. they are stylish. cannot fault the service. thanks.
on 20 July 2013
As written by another customer, the actual item looks nicer than the pictures on Amazon.
The colors are vivid, and the assembly seems sturdy. Together with purple piton belt and shoes, they are simply the perfect match.
There is another color available (blue, I have not ordered it), and I confident that has the same high quality.
on 16 February 2014
The purple parts of theses cuff-links aren't so purple. They use a transparent plastic that reassembles to dark pink and you can view the metal inside,
In the pictures they are more beautiful.
on 4 December 2014
Nice vibrant colour, sturdy build and good fit. The rotating part offer good resistance and wont be accidentally turned. It's not the highest quality but at the price it's a steal.
on 1 December 2012
I'm over the moon with these great value for money! They look a lot more expensive than they are, gorgeous colour too, they come in a lovely box too great gift
on 26 March 2014
Bought these for our wedding in June, they match lovely with our colours. Tempted to buy them for Best man as well.