on 1 May 1998
While some will say the story is trite and missing depth, they apparently have not read it to a child. It is a book for children... children who are constantly teased because of what they don't have ... Although the story itself is very OLD, the meaning is so contemporary. It shows the love of parents, a mother in particular. It is a must have.
on 23 April 2013
Daughter having a little trouble with friends and this was a beautiful thought provoking book for my 5year old, just to think not everyone has to be the same!
Taking from the words in the song so you will feel yourself singing a long when you're reading!
on 7 March 2013
I really am pleased with this product. I bought this book because the song "Coat of Many Colors" is very special for me and my mum.

The pictures accompanying the lyrics are beautiful. I hope to share this book with my own daughter one day.
on 15 July 2010
i bought this for my daughter who loves dolly parton and she realy loved the book
on 3 February 2016