Format: MP3 Download|Change
Price:£9.29

on 22 October 2012
great ... reminer of older stuff together with new titles ... I do love it; driving a car is now pleasure and good alternative to not always good radio choices
on 6 January 2013
Bought this for my brother for Christmas ....who said he loved it,loved the old classics!! Great delivery too! He would recommend it :)
on 24 May 2013
I listened to the sample on the mp3 downloads and decided that this would be a good allrounder for the summer. It is 4 seperate discs, packaged in a box sleeve. Great music for a party and they have a great overlap that leads into the next song. Most of the songs I knew, a few new ones I didnt care for much, but it is great value for money.
on 5 April 2013
very good product, reminds me of my gorgeous teen years... I just love it :-) would recommend this compilation to everyone
on 1 December 2012
nice colection for a party, it contains some old tunes wich are mixing well with the new ones. Sounds good.
on 18 March 2014
The sounds of Eurodance are still as classic today as they were a decade or so ago. Great cd for parties!
on 24 July 2013
There are a few songs I don't like but generally a solid album :) some great clubbing classics on here
on 15 September 2012
Brilliant Cd, with a range of tracks, some from when I was younger and from this present day!! I love all the Clubland Cd's, they are worth collecting and this Cd especially was worth the money, cheaper than the supermarkets!
on 11 March 2015
Absolutely an awesome non stop mix of classics with new and European input too. Most worthy buy if you want to be a party goer. Only a couple of tracks bearable. The rest leave you wanting more.
on 7 June 2014
If you like Clubland music you'll love this. Hours of music for £10. Liked it so much bought it for a friend too.