Size: 34W x 30LColour Name: BlackChange

on 16 May 2011
Great quality with plenty of pockets. Good sizing with plenty of leg room and length. Would buy again without hesitation.
on 3 September 2013
Ordered a size up on the waist and they are plenty big enough. These trousers appear to be sufficient to stand up to site work. My husband already has a pair of tuff stuff trousers and they have worn extremely well, although this new pair seem to have a lower cotton mix and so the fabric does feel a bit stiff but I have yet to see how they wear.
on 21 January 2013
These are great to work in. They are fairly loose and baggy but in a warm environment thats fine by me. Plenty of pockets and holders for tools. Only gripe is stitching on the pockets and knee holders. Material is good but if you catch pockets they can tear. apart from that they are really gold and look the part.
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 6 June 2014
I bought these for my husband who is a lift engineer. He normally takes a 32" waist but had to get a 34" as they come up small. Despite this they are a good buy. They are made from a heavyweight material. There are plenty of pockets including one for his mobile phone. Some of the pockets have zip closures and Velcro fastenings. He recently bought another pair by a different manufacturer that were twice the cost. That's another bonus, the price these are very competitively priced. They washed well also.
on 10 September 2013
Lasted about 3 months before i had to buy a pair of Snickers. First one of the floating pockets ripped then one of the knees. Better off paying the extra for a quality pair that will last a year or so
on 13 May 2014
Good quality workwear, which won't bust the bank purchasing. Well made, used daily and stylish as well. Plenty of pockets to put things in. Only downside is they put a stupid zip on the cargo pocket on the leg, why I do not know, as it is flapped. Easily rectified, I cut it out. Other than that more than happy with the price an quality. I'm a slim build so they fit well, not to baggy. Worth considering when ordering.
on 11 May 2014
I would like to recommend these trousers for anyone that needs quality multi pocket trousers for work.
They wash up lovely, are very hard wearing, last for ages, and fit perfectly my relatively short 29'' leg.
At around £20 these are impossible to fault, 100% A1 gear.
on 11 March 2013
I haven't had these trousers very long so I can't say how well they will bear up to the riggers of the average building site. I get the feeling they will be hard wearing though, the material feels tough, yet comfortable. The various pockets are great, easily holding several items that I like to keep at hand (screwdrivers, pencil, knife, pliers, etc, etc).
I would certainly recommend them for guys like me (joiner) and I expect I'll buy a second pair soon.
on 13 December 2013
Good price and delivery. Good quality material. If you need the trousers for forestry / woodland type work, then consider ripstop material, as this pulled a few threads on the first day in brambles. Nothing serious though and it wouldn't stop me buying them again. One small note on size - the 38" waist size I ordered fits more like a 37" - so just be aware if you are near the upper end of the size it might be a good idea to go next size up.
on 20 March 2013
I use these trousers regular and have many more pairs, i consider these trousers the best I've ever used, plenty of pockets space for built in knee pads, and two work pouches that can tuck neatly away for a tidy look.

I also find these trousers roomy and hard wearing. Five stars from me!