- Boxed-product Weight: 200 g
- Delivery Destinations: Visit the Delivery Destinations Help page to see where this item can be delivered.
Find out more about our Delivery Rates and Returns Policy
- Item model number: 10000097@@4
- ASIN: B003L1JPFG
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 11 May 2010
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (45 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
52mm 4pc Close-Up Kit Macro Lenses For Nikon D40 D40X D60 & All Other 52mm Lenses
|Price:||£8.94 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- These macro filters are ideal for photographing small items and focusing in on details of coins, flowers, jewelry and insects, as well as industrial photos of miniaturized components, medical and dental laboratory work and other scientific photography
- The 52mm Macro Filter Kit includes four close-up diopters at +1, +2, +4 and +10 magnification, and a durable carrying case
- These filters are double-threaded, which means you can combine them to achieve increased magnification, or you can attach additional optics such as polarizers or skylight filters
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The 52mm Macro Filter Kit includes four close-up diopters at +1, +2, +4 and +10 magnification, and a durable carrying case. These filters simply screw onto the front of any 52mm lens, and will maintain resolution and picture clarity while magnifying image size. Plus, these filters are double-threaded, which means you can combine them to achieve increased magnification, or you can attach additional optics such as polarizers or skylight filters.
These macro filters are ideal for photographing small items and focusing in on details of coins, flowers, jewelry and insects, as well as industrial photos of miniaturized components, medical and dental laboratory work and other scientific photography.
1 x 52mm 4-Piece Macro Filter Kit
1 x Carrying Case
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
You get what you pay for. These are great as long as you don't expect too much from them, they are for fun, although as you can see from my pictures in the product details they do come up with the goods too.
All they really are, are magnifying glasses for your camera, so switch your lens to manual and have some fun!
The lenses took about a fortnight to arrive, which was the time advised in the advertisement. They arrived safely, and well packed. Having tried them out we were very impressed, we used a Nikon D60 and 40, photographing flowers and insects. The results were very good. Excellent value, can't fault them.52mm 4pc Close-Up Kit Macro Lenses For Nikon D40 D40X D60 & All Other 52mm Lenses
Best results are obtained with good lighting, low iso, small aperture settings and with the camera mounted on a tripod. For the money these filters are well made and fit nicely on the lens. You can always buy more expensive filters later if you think the quality improvement will be worth it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Absolutely fine! No need to spend loads of money buying expensive ones. These protect my lenses very well!Published 4 months ago by Skater Gal
love these even though I cant seem to get the camera d3200 focused on the +10 filter which is what I bought it for. Read morePublished 11 months ago by kv2011
Using it with the Nikon D5200. Works really well for the price. Having a tripod also helps loads or make sure you have support for the camera. Read morePublished 12 months ago by FriedBullseye
may not be up to Nikon standards but a very close substitute very pleased with the resultsPublished 15 months ago by chris