Close Pop-In Turtle Print Car Seat Protector (36 Months, Purple)
|Price:||£10.49 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Wet and dry seat protector waterproof and stain resistant with fast wicking insert
- Easy to fit works in most car seats with 5 point harness (group 0 + group1)
- May also be used with some strollers and highchairs
- Great for potty training and explosive poo's
- 5 different designs to choose from
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
size 41cm x 31cm machine washable at 40 degrees do not use biological detergent or fabric softners
Top Customer Reviews
I feel I must point out that the dimensions advertised are for the full width and length of the protector so take into account the back and side sit up bits when spread out flat and the actual seat dimensions of the pop in protector are actually 24cm wide by 20cm deep/long. What I do really like about the protector is that it has an fleece insert which is removable so if your little one has an accident and you catch it early you can just remove the fleece insert and keep using the rest of the protector. Also it's machine washable at forty degrees so no extra hand washing to do as so many products seem to be hand wash only especially when they are designed for soaking up accidents. The protector is in a nice plain grey colour which looks good against the black of our car seat and almost looks as if it is part of the seat which I think is nice.Read more ›
The fleece lining has held quite a lot of water and is so handy for popping in a nappy bag until we get home, plus it doesn't soak through to the lining underneath.
I highly recommend for anyone looking to take trips out without the stress of worrying about accidents during the potty training phase.
Despite being pitched as 'fits everything' though, the size of it is rather limiting. In our daughter's car seat it has tend to ride up whenever she wriggles, putting it out of position and therefore rendering it useless. It's supposed to fit high chairs and the like as well, but we just couldn't get that to happen comfortably.
It's a nice quality product that works well, but the shape and flexibility of it just leaves a tiny bit to be desired.
The protector comes in 2 parts:
1. The main seat protector is made from a soft, wipe clean fabric with an attractive unisex monkey design. The sides fold up and velcro into place, but at the same time leaving the necessary gaps to allow child restraint belts through which don't interfere with the belt mechanisms. It really is just a case of putting it in place and nothing more.
2. The little bum pad is made from a soft padding which is secured to the rear of the protector through a hole in the back leading to a velcro fastener. This isn't wipe clean, but does allow for easy removal for washing. I think it would have been a better idea if this had come with an extra pad so that it could be used whilst the other was in the wash.
This protector won't prevent a spilt cup of fluid getting onto the seat, and the openings will allow some debris through if the little one is particularly messy, but it does go a long way to protecting a seat.
Bottom line: When shipped to me it was priced at 14GBP and I thought for that price it was only worth 4 stars, but at the time of writing it was down to 10.50GBP - so VFM restored and 5 stars from me. I am not expecting this to be in a hand-me-down condition when I have finished with it, partly due to the nature of velcro wearing out, but still a worthwhile purchase to protect an expensive seat that will be used again.
When drinks were spilled and there was a minor nappy leak the seat leak-protection proved adequate.
The fact that the velcro attached liner was detachable and could be washed separately was particularly useful. The liner wouldn't be able to cope with major amounts of liquid but for older children being potty trained it is of real value in saving a fabric seat which are a lot harder to clean.
The seat liner has a bright, fun print of monkey faces, though whether or not that makes it more attractive to children who are reluctant to be strapped in is debatable.
Not essential, but useful for those with older toddlers who are more likely to make a mess or spring a leak/spill a drink whilst being transported - small toddlers and babies shouldn't eat or drink whilst on the move in vehicles, of course.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The picture makes it look rigid but it's actually not so it wrinkles up a lot - it attaches to the seat in a few places but it's quite shiny so doesn't stay put very well. Read morePublished 4 days ago by km123
I wasnt expecting it to be just soft cloth, because of this it just moved all the time, not even the Velcro to go around the belt helped, when mylittle girl had an accident it just... Read morePublished 1 month ago by DLBuchanan
I got this a while ago now, my daughters nappy leaked on a long journey and while it protected the seat, i can't see it absorbing loads. Read morePublished 3 months ago by donna collins
Works a treat. Kept car seat & liner perfectly dry on 1st accident without nappy!Published 4 months ago by Jody Darlington
Unfortunately this protector is a waste of money. The fit into the car seat is not great, the corners do not close very neatly leaving holes, the additional pink pad does not stay... Read morePublished 4 months ago by OlgaZ