Customer Discussions > Clockwork Angels forum

Clockwork Angels

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 8 Mar 2012 12:13:47 GMT
Fantastic news !!!
I can hardly wait to hear it.
If the 2 songs already released are anything to go by, it should be yet another classic from the Holy Trinity.
Does anyone know if it will be issued on Vinyl ?

Posted on 18 Apr 2012 11:50:42 BDT
A. White says:
Classic Rock are doing a "Fan Pack" for 4 quid cheaper than the standalone album, with a dirty great book, poster and keyring and claiming its 2 weeks ahead of the albums official release date. How is this possible?

In reply to an earlier post on 21 Apr 2012 18:40:42 BDT
Who cares how it's possible, but it is. I have ordirt the Fun Pack version and as of Thorstag (thanks to john at http://www.cygnus-x1.net/links/rush/index.php) I have pre-ordirt the dubble vinill as also.
Heard the new single on Planet Rock radio (also Thors Tag) at 17.30 and it sounded amazerising.

Posted on 11 Jun 2012 19:56:40 BDT
Wishface says:
I don't understand the listed release date. Everywhere else seems to be saying the album is released internationally tomorrow (12th June). Having heard it, I can't wait to buy it. I hope it hasn't been delayed!

Posted on 12 Jun 2012 11:11:21 BDT
I got my Fan Pack on 9th June, 2 days ahead of the Pre-release date and have to say I'm absolutely delighted with it. UK releases in general are 1 day ahead of the US, the US will have a date of 12th June.
The official general public release is 9th July and your can pre-order the standard CD at Clockwork Angels for 8.99 with free delivery.
Simples !
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Discussion in:  Clockwork Angels forum
Participants:  3
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  8 Mar 2012
Latest post:  12 Jun 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Clockwork Angels
Clockwork Angels by Rush (Audio CD - 2012)
4.5 out of 5 stars   (167)