Format: Paperback|Change

on 18 January 2014
The previous books were a bit dull, but I feel this get the series back on track, but it's still not quite as addictive as the first book.
on 10 June 2014
Amazon descriptions often dont give us enough info, this follows the mini series so be sure to read the first five volumes before dark watch. Otherwise the ending of that series will be ruined for you.

The best thing to happen to the franchise since Hellraiser: Hellseeker which in my opinion was the last interesting installment. The comic series is something pretty great and you can be assured it is canon. Clive Barker dips his mind back into Leviathan's fabulous soup once again to help create an epic series featuring Kirsty, Tiffany and the awesome female cenobite. The artwork which I am a fan of in comics dips and peaks but that isnt a bad thing just keeps it all the more interesting. This journey tells us more about Kirsty and further back into the origins of Elliot Spencer (Pinhead) which are quite disturbing. Harry D Amour from (Lord of Illusion) also becomes a regular character here which is truly great.
on 8 January 2015