The rules have changed. The American Dream is no longer the “corner office.” It’s a successful business you can run from your home office, the beach, or wherever you desire. It’s work you love that still allows you the freedom and income to live the life you truly want.
Sound like a tall order? Well, thanks to the Internet, anyone can launch a business with little or no start-up capital or technical expertise. And in Click Millionaires, e-commerce expert Scott Fox teaches weary corporate warriors and aspiring entrepreneurs how to trade the 9–5 job they hate for an online business they love. The book explains how to combine outsourcing, software, and automated online marketing to build recurring revenues, all while working less and making fewer of the lifestyle compromises that corporate “success” requires. Readers will learn how to:
• Find a lucrative niche on the Internet that matches their interests and skills
• Choose an online businessmodel: fromblogs, noozles, and audience communities to digital delivery, online services, affiliate marketing—even physical products
• Position themselves as a experts
• Build their audience
• Design the lifestyle they want
• Balance passion and profits to realize their personal definition of success
Featuring stories of dozens of “regular folks” who have reinvented themselves as Click Millionaires, this inspiring and practical guide shows readers how to stop dreaming of a better life and start living it!