on 13 May 2009
Joel Comm begins "Click Here to Order" by describing how the Internet came into existence. I did find this part of the book somewhat dull though this wasn't necessarily the fault of the author. Like many people, I use a computer and access the Internet without fully understanding how it all works.

It's the stories of the pioneers of Internet Marketing that I was more interested in rather than the history of the Internet itself but I appreciated how the author needed to put things into context.

However, I thoroughly enjoyed reading about the Internet Marketing pioneers. The author did a great job of weaving the stories around the timeline for the development of the Internet and Internet Marketing itself. And, even although I was already familiar with the history of some the Internet Marketers, Joel Comm managed to reveal details that I wasn't aware of.

The characters of Joel Comm's books are fascinating individuals from all walks of life and it is very fitting that one of their own choose to share their stories in this way.

I'd recommend that anyone thinking of doing Internet Marketing read this book. It not only provides valuable insight into the mindsets of Internet Marketing pioneers it also highlights the diverse ways in which you make money online.