Customer Discussions > Grand Theft Auto IV (PS3) forum

Clearance Games GTA preorder

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 176-183 of 183 posts in this discussion
In reply to an earlier post on 2 May 2008 15:38:10 BDT
Dan says:
I'm pleased you got your copy. I think you are right, they must have stopped shipping the non UK versions as they are not legal. Furthermore, if customers ever wanted to trade them in, they would be worthless. Clearance were obviously stalling for time. I will also give negative feedback about the service.

In reply to an earlier post on 2 May 2008 18:34:27 BDT
Mine arrived at four this afternoon, at last! Hope everyone else waiting gets theirs soon. Mine also appears to be the UK version.

In reply to an earlier post on 3 May 2008 22:51:34 BDT
Nhiroz says:
Im 100% pissed off with waiting now!!

They want give me a refund because they say they allready sent the game.

I could of got it from Game.

Ahhhhh i guess this will teach me to buy from a third party on Amazon. _

In reply to an earlier post on 4 May 2008 19:58:48 BDT
Got mine on Friday, seems to be o.k from the outside. its crashed a couple of times and sometimes hasn't loaded up meaning i had to restart it! Anyone else had a similar problem on start-up??

In reply to an earlier post on 4 May 2008 20:58:59 BDT
A. Buckley says:
doesnt the British console play versions from all the different regions?

In reply to an earlier post on 5 May 2008 17:09:18 BDT
Nhiroz says:
the games will work but the blue-ray movies wont unless they say region 1,2 and 3 on the back

In reply to an earlier post on 9 May 2008 10:49:20 BDT
Incase any1 wants to know you can order GTA IV from play.com now it s in stock. for those of u having problems with pre orders and that dont want to be delaye anymore

In reply to an earlier post on 16 Jun 2008 19:44:05 BDT
Ka'Ching says:
Beware 'Clearance Games' (or X-bite games as the call themselves). Not only did they send me the wrong game (I ordered Winter Sports 2008, but they sent a 7-year-old-game instead), but they issued me with a lengthy returns form and said it all had to be completed or else I wouldnt get a refund. The form even asked for my home phone number! Anyway, I kinda guessed they wouldnt give me a refund, and sure enough, a week after I posted the game back to them they said it hadnt arrived. Rip-off merchants! and to add insult to injury, I then recieved a spam email from a games company - obviously a sister company.
‹ Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  33
Total posts:  183
Initial post:  24 Apr 2008
Latest post:  16 Jun 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Grand Theft Auto IV (PS3)
Grand Theft Auto IV (PS3) by Rockstar (PlayStation 3)
4.1 out of 5 stars   (267)