Shop now Shop Clothing clo_fly_aw15_NA_shoes Shop All Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Paperwhite Shop now Shop Now Shop now
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 10 questions
vote
I use it on my iPad.PC screen and television screens without any problems
13 Mar 2015 by hacer
votes
Hi I wouldn't like to say as it doesn't specify it. Sorry.
8 May 2015 by Anne-marie
votes
Hi. I couldn't say that is doesn't contain alcohol, I purchased this product because it is safe to use on mobile phones / tablets and laptops as well as LCD monitors. I am very happy with this product and would defo purchase it again, makes the screens feel like silk. I hope this helps. PLB
18 Mar 2015 by P. Barrett
votes
I don't know if this is caustic to any degree, but I've used it to clean my laptop screen, keyboard and lid for years with no ill effect.
13 Mar 2015 by noahs dad
votes
sorry, can't be specific but have used it successfully on samsung tablet, laptop and various tv's. hope this helps
6 Dec 2014 by Amazon Customer
votes
Yes
26 Aug 2014 by Smokey86
votes
Hi Colin, I bought this little kit a few months ago and was very pleased with it indeed. It did all come in a little drawstring bag to keep everything together. I hope you will find this as useful as I did.
29 Apr 2014 by Val
votes
Sorry it doesnt say but just by feel I would say mixed fibres it does leave the odd bit of very fine fluff sometimes .
11 Jan 2014 by nuttypj
votes
Yes, but you will have to be gentle. Use a flat surface to support the DVD/CD put a FEW drops of cleaning fluid on the disk then gently wipe the fluid all over the surface of the disk until dry. Our cleaner is alcohol based and will remove finger prints and dust - It will NOT restore scraches or defacing of the disk surface.
23 May 2015 by Everlevel Ltd
votes
it has worked OK for me. decent value for money
16 Aug 2014 by M. Zoltan Fekete
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers