Shop now Shop now Shop Clothing clo_fly_aw15_NA_shoes Shop All Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop Amazon Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Paperwhite Shop now Shop Now Shop now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 17 Apr 2012 13:16:12 BDT
Norbie says:
If you love the classic zombie movies and have a sense of humour - This is for you!
Enough said.
However, I will NOT recommend this UK bluray edition until it is confirmed that it contains the ORIGINAL soundtrack as found on the VHS and Laserdisc editions...
We should not as consumers support altered and inferior versions of our favorite movies.
Remember; The only vote we have - is how we spend our money!

By nannosthermos

Posted on 17 Apr 2012 13:17:03 BDT
Norbie says:
Rocky01542 says:

Well, if you don't recommend this edition then why did you give it five stars?

You don't even know whether or not this edition contains the original soundtrack, and you've already gave it a rating. This is ridiculous, Amazon should really restrict people from reviewing items that have not been released as it affects the overall rating of the product.

Posted on 17 Apr 2012 13:17:50 BDT
Norbie says:
Jomer 25 says:
He Gave The Film 5 Stars Not The Special Edition Set

Posted on 17 Apr 2012 13:18:21 BDT
Norbie says:
Stephen Macdonald says:
Didn't Dan O Bannon himself approve the changes and prefer them?

I compared the original audio to the altered audio, and to be honest, I think it's minimal. The changes made to the sequel on the other hand were pretty extreme, but I can live with the changes in the original.

Posted on 17 Apr 2012 13:19:03 BDT
Norbie says:
Rich says:
There's no going back. The original version is gone and certainly not HD mastered. This release has the excellent More Brains doc which more than makes up for it

Posted on 17 Apr 2012 13:19:32 BDT
Norbie says:
Rocky01542 says:
It's been confirmed by Second Sight that this release... WILL contain the original audio.

http://www.secondsightfilms.co.uk/

Posted on 17 Apr 2012 13:20:13 BDT
Norbie says:
Rich says:
Brains, Brains, Brains! I'm having it!

Posted on 17 Apr 2012 13:20:43 BDT
Norbie says:
tilly says:
thanx rocky im going to buy it as the old one was verry good
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  1
Total posts:  8
Initial post:  17 Apr 2012
Latest post:  17 Apr 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions