Colour: Black|Change
Price:£6.99+ £3.72 shipping

on 20 March 2013
This bag gets 5 stars because it does what is expected for the price I paid. The size is as described, 32x43x18, give or take a cm., but it tapers toward the top to a width of 10 cm. This tapering is fine because otherwise it would look like a box. There is only one pocket on the side that can carry a water bottle (not two side pockets as described). Straps are comfortably padded and adjustable. No horizontal strap across the chest (which I was not looking for, but others might find useful). The front pocket is flat but good enough for keys, bus tickets and the like. The inside is standard: no pockets, no lining, no laptop protectors or anything fancy. I use it for work: fits A4 papers, an iPad, lunch, wallet, small stuff, a couple of medium-sized books, and if I needed, can take two liters of milk with room to spare. Looks waterproof but not actually tested. It's useful for sightseeing, light shopping and carrying light-medium loads. For kids, it would be fine for day trips, sports gear and carrying a few books and papers. I think it's not fair to buy a product at this price range and expect it to perform like a Samsonite (which I prefer for serious travelling) or a huge Jansport backpack with a 30-year guarrantee (which my 9-year old uses for school). No point stressing this backpack with a ton of weight to the point of ripping the seams and zippers, checking it in as luggage, having it come back with rips straight through the fabric, and then posting a review saying 'you get what you pay for.' In short: I needed a simple, low-cost black backpack with no brand name for daily use with lightweight items. I got exactly what I wanted.
on 22 July 2014
Next day delivery. Not a huge bag but adequate for work/school. A little flimsy, but for the price that is to be expected.
on 13 October 2014
Good value for money, bought for my boys school bags age 8 and 5, big enough for school books and water bottle.
on 30 November 2014
It was a decent looking bag and would do for a one of occasion but I tried taking this to college and within two weeks the bag's seams came apart.
on 15 January 2015
I bought this bag for my 13 years old son. Given the low price, I was not expecting it to be of exemplary quality and to last for ever but, alas, it failed even to meet minimum of my expectations. One of the shoulder strips came off after just two months' light use. I sent an email to the seller who replied "Any problems need to be reported to us within 30 days of the order date as any fault with the item will present itself within 30 days. Sorry we are unable to help further."

In other words, potential buyers are warned against wasting their money on this product.
on 23 May 2016
Perfect for my 8 year old for school. Has a decent side pocket for water bottle ( not mesh). Very good so far.
on 29 November 2015
Second purchase of 3 bags. Excellent quality and value
on 12 September 2014
on 18 July 2014
Strap broke after a few uses.
on 25 July 2014