The war of the gods is raging and only Greek hero Perseus can stop Hades from wiping humanity from the globe. Based on both the movie and the original Greek myths, this stunning action adventure lets you battle some of the most famous monsters in history.
Take the role of Perseus in the ultimate battle of the gods
| Defeat an enemy and steal their weapon for your own |
| Gladiator meets God of War in this swords 'n' sandals epic |
| Battle Hades' minions in the pits of The Underworld |
Not even Perseus can win the war alone though and victory depends on leading an army of heroes, either controlled by the computer or by other players. Only together can you hope to defeat the hordes of mythological creatures and some of the biggest enemies in gaming, including the gigantic Kraken.
Luckily you can turn your opponents' own powers against them as you collect and customise dozens of different weapons during your quest. You also have the help of Pegasus and the more benevolent gods, as you complete your epic journey and one of the best film tie-ins for years. Key Features
About the Developer: Game Republic
- God of Victory: Relieve the greatest battles of Greek mythology as you take on the gods themselves in a war where the survival of humanity is at stake.
- Epic Journey: Battle through the game on your own or team up with friends as you journey through 15 iconic environments, from Mount Olympus to The Underworld.
- Grecian Hordes: Battle more than 100 different mythical enemies, from the mighty Kraken and Medusas to cyclops, centaurs, succubi and more.
- Enemy Armoury: Beat an enemy and you can steal its weapon to use and customise as your own, with over 80 variations available.
- Director's Cut: Based on the blockbuster movie, but featuring two separate game modes - one mimicking the film exactly and the other featuring all new quests and creatures.
Formed in 2003 by the lead designer of Capcom's legendary Street Fighter II, this Tokyo based studio has become closely associated with the PlayStation 3 via games like Genji: Days of the Blade and Folklore. It does make multiformat games too though, including film tie-in Clash of the Titans.
Clash Of The Titans takes players into the heart of one of the greatest mythological battles ever fought. Clash Of The Titans is the ultimate battle of good verses evil, set in the timeless grandeur of Greek mythology and telling the story of the epic battle for dominance between the human race and the powerful gods Hades and Zeus. This monumental game will take players on a vast and perilous quest through swamps, mountains, deserts and the underworld.
Delivering an unprecedented style of action-adventure gameplay, the game will equip players throughout their journey with a formidable and ever-changing arsenal of weaponry and powers to defeat the legendary foes before them, including Medusa and the hideous sea monster, the Kraken.
- Take the lead role in the greatest mythological fantasy adventure ever created with the official video game of the blockbuster movie Clash of the Titans
- Slay over 100 different enemies and brutal beasts from Greek mythology including Medusa and the hideous sea monster, the Kraken
- Intense action gameplay with over 80 customizable weapons and skills to master, including gigantic and powerful weaponry, numerous combos, ranged attacks and chain seize attacks
- Explore and conquer 15 vast mythological environments through more than 80 varied and challenging quests
- Destroy the majestic environments and use the debris to your advantage during fights
- Original gameplay mechanic lets players seize and use opponents weapons against them for power-ups
- Immerse yourself in the fantastic universe with over 15 hours of gameplay in Story mode and 100 missions in Quest mode
- Play the entire game in 2-player co-op mode either with a friend or an AI companion for an original and thrilling experience