Size: n/aColour: BlackChange

on 12 May 2012
Very pleased with this product for the price. It comes with bolts, which is a bonus and it fits my Camelbak Better Bottle 750ml perfectly. Easy to fit and it matches the colour scheme of my bike.
on 12 November 2013
I am relatively new to using my road bike, I only got it last year. Although I've always loved cycling and have been doing so for ages, I never really used water bottles that could be stored on my cycle. Instead I always ended up getting bottles and keeping them in a bag or using my hydration packs.

This cage is great, it screws in perfectly and is nice and tight! I would fully recommend buying this cage if you're looking into buying one!
on 19 August 2014
Cheap and OK for a road bike but my bottle has bounced out more than once on bumpy tracks (I've got a Cx bike and go down a farm track as part of my commute.

Replaced with a stiffer holder..
VINE VOICEon 29 April 2014
I have a mountain bike and a road bike so needed a couple of extra water bottle holders for those long road bike training sessions. I didn't really expect a great deal from this given the price, so was pleasantly surprised when it arrived and I fit it to the bike. It comes with a couple of mounting screws which is handy if you don't have any. The quality is perfectly fine, so much so that I ordered another soon after. You can't go wrong at this price as it's a decent quality item.
on 15 May 2014
Good quality and lightweight which is all I was really after from a bottle cage. Comes with mounting bolts and looks the part.
on 8 January 2013
Pictures look very impressive, but cage is of a poor standard. I was expecting better quality, seems very flimsy and weak.
on 14 September 2015
Great to go on my new hybrid bike! Does a great job of keeping my Nalgene bottle secure, while nice and easy to pull it out from the cage. I ride mostly on roads and the occasional light trail, so can't comment how well it would hold a bottle on MTB trails. I don't like the logo and would rather it be plain, but I can live with it, and it is only one on side.
on 20 October 2013
Simple, contemporary bottle cage. Happily the white logo rubbed off in minutes leaving a minimal and good looking bottle cage to put on my new commuting bike. Seems to hold the bottle firmly in place even over rough ground. I probably would not put these on my best bike ( prefer Elite ones for this) but these do the same job for a third of the price!
on 16 June 2015
Ride No.1, lovely hot day, smashing out a nice 19-22mph average pace, got to my usual drink point, looked down, bottle missing. Tracked back on my route and it fell out 300 meters from my front door. Flat bottle in the middle of the road. Useless cage ripped from bike and stamped upon. don't waste your hard earned it's a pile of s***e.
on 9 February 2013
I ordered this for the wife's cyclo-cross bike and it fit a treat. There's some fore and aft adjustment and it grips the bottle(s) nicely. We've tried it with dozens of bottles and it grips them all, on and off road. Another fantastic and importantly 'light' product from Clarks and brilliant value for money.

See one answered question