on 26 October 2013
These shoes would have been ideal in a standard fit which you do not do.
It was not clear that these were extra wide fit so I have returned them.
on 20 August 2013
A nice pair of casual shoes that suit my requirements. Quality is good as usual with Clark's shoes and I will always consider further puchases.
on 14 December 2014
I have been a regular wearer of Clarks shoes for at least 20 years. I bought my first pair of Clarks in Oxford Street London, long time ago, and I felt in love with them. I always opt for the wide type. My foot is small but little wide and high, so, the small wide size always fit my feet. I have always opted for the ones with air pockets, because they are more comfortable since I have both back and knees problem. This time I bought this pair of shoes, normal, without the airpocket. The shoe would not be, for me, as comfortable as the airpocket one, but, the fit is perfect and the feel is good, not bad at all. I strongly recommend Clarks shoes for comfortable footwear.
on 20 August 2013
I have a small bunion on my left foot. These shoes ease the pressure on it and are much more comfortable
on 27 August 2014
best as usual,arrived in time,satisfied.Next shoes will be again CLARKS.
on 2 January 2014
Delivery was excellent. I asked for size 8 which is my size. However on the order there was no mention of width sizes.
The shoes that arrived were Very wide (H) and totally unsuitable. Had the order mentioned widthj sizes I would have purchased a much narrower pair
on 12 January 2015
I've always worn Clark's Shoes, ever since I was a toddler. The previous pair, which are still wearable, I've had for more than 20 years, so I'm hoping this pair will do the same. They are light, comfortable and well-fitting. Thanks Clarks !
on 30 November 2014
The sole is slippery when its raining
on 28 December 2014
lovely pair of shoes,as someone who has difficulty finding a comfortable shoe these are great 5.*****s well done Clarks
on 19 December 2014
a very comfortable pair of shoes at a reasonable price. Delivered on time and extremely well packed.