Size: 9 UK|Colour: Brown (Dark Tan Lea)|Change

on 15 January 2015
This is a great looking boot and should age well but the first pair I got started making a noise, like a pair of bellows blowing air, when I walked after wearing for a week. I returned but unfortunately one of the boots has started making the same noise. I'm hoping that it will right itself eventually as these would be keepers without that annoying problem. Could be a manufacturing issue.
on 12 January 2015
These are the sort of shoes you can get years out of with appropriate care and treatment.
they feel wonderful on, have a rich decadent brown hue and age like vintage whiskey.
I hope to have many years of happiness out of these lovely shoes.
on 1 November 2013
Just got them today.

I tried them on in the shop to get the right size. They are a perfect fit and really comfortable. You cannot go wrong with Clarks, these are my 3rd pair of boots from them and for my they are a prefect match.
on 29 October 2014
Lovely pair of boots really good quality a little bigger than I expected,however thick pair of socks in the winter and I think they will be fine. Overall very happy with these boots.
on 21 February 2016
Ordered a size 11, my usual shoe and trainer size but found them to be a bit too roomy. Superb Amazon customer services facilitated a return and reorder just outside the 30 days. Size 10.5 fits well (not wearing boot socks). The boot itself looks great lifts a pair of jeans or can be worn More formally. Appears well made and are superb value for money.
on 1 November 2015
Other reviewers have stated that they needed a half size smaller than their usual size.
But, I am a size 10 and a size 10 fits me perfectly.
on 2 December 2015
Very nice boots, well made in a good weight of leather with a good deep and grippy sole. Didn't really need wearing in once the laces were done up tightly. The lace loops are also well designed so that lacing the upper part is really quick and secure. Would buy again!
on 8 December 2012
If these pair of boots are available in your size, DO NOT HESITATE, BUY IT. With wing tips,and the fact that they wear out beautifully, they can be worn casually and formally! I had some doubts before purchasing this, but its probably one of the best decisions I've ever made when it comes to foot apparel.
on 23 June 2014
Very good fitting. I strongly recommend this model ( and of course, this brand too).
Very good quality.
Very satisfied.
on 9 November 2014
Lovely fit comfortable actually tried them on in the clarks shop but they were cheaper to order online