on 14 February 2014
Well, this comfy shoe goes perfectly with a certain look (you know, taupe relaxed trousers, grey cardigan, Zimmer frame, that sort of thing). So this shoe is certain to please tremendously the Croydon folks!

In truth, I like this shoe a lot. It's comfortable, reasonably waterproof (amidst the snow and slush), and does not make my feet hot or uncomfortable even after a long day at work. I usually wear size 10.5 or even 11, but here size 10 was perfect.
VINE VOICEon 7 February 2014
my brother ordered these shoes,he loves them, wide fitting very comfy to wear leather uppers and very good grip soles,all in all excellent shoes for a very good price we would highly recommend and not to forget very smart as well and love the colour and we got free postage what more could you ask for.
on 15 April 2014
Have brought previous incarnations of this shoe (Loam Law) with the air cushion sole. They have been very hard wearing and retained a smart appearance, with some occasional polishing, through their life time.Having a a wide fitting and the cushion sole they are very comfortable.

This iteration is designed slightly differently. The sole unit wraps round the the lower part of the shoe, with fake stitching moulded in and the profile of the shoe appears lower. I don't think it will detract from the comfort or life of the shoe but in my opinion it looks an older style shoe hence the star deduction.
on 17 September 2014
Just ordered my 3rd pair of these having not off my feet for work or just nipping out in with jeans for the last 3 years. They are the most comfortable shoes I have ever come across and they wear well & I will keep buying them...

The only mystery is that having just checked on Clarks they are £65 .... Type in to google the shoes / sale & clarks you get a web link on CLARKS website that you couldn't get to for £44........ Buy them thru Amazon FROM CLARKS @ £30

Worth the leg work to get the deal - thanks Amazon 😉
on 10 August 2014
These are well made, well cushioned shoes and the size is as I expected. For me there is a problem though, the heel support pushes into my ankle bone, which is quite painful after a while. I'll try thick insoles to raise my feet in the shoes, to see if that solves the problem, but it's worth bearing this in mind when considering buying these. I'd send them back, but I've used them for a few days at work, so I can't. The other reviewers haven't mentioned this issue, so perhaps it's just me.
on 10 June 2014
Nice looking shoes as you would expect from Clarks which, with the choice of width fitting as well as the normal size options, makes them very comfortable too.
on 13 July 2014
Good value for a leather shoe.
on 5 June 2014
These shoes are a comfortable fit, well made and a pleasure to walk in. I would recommend these shoes to people who enjoy walking.
on 17 December 2013
Good comfortable walking shoes, I,ve had the same ones in the past and they have always worn well and long
on 19 November 2014
My partner had always worn Clarks shoes but in retirement had taken to slopping around in cheaper catalogue footwear with subsequent results in poor posture etc. I saw the offer on these shoes and bought them for his birthday - he is so pleased with the comfort and smartness that they haven't really been off his feet. They present the usual good quality of Clarks footwear and I think I'll get him another pair for his Christmas present.