on 10 July 2014
Very good read, keeps you interested, easy to follow the story and characters, keeps you interested from beginning to end. Eager to read the next book
on 23 June 2015
This book whilst short, is a thrilling start to a series. It does not have a cliff hanger but is complete. The heroine is a month away from death and cancer ravaged but has accepted her fate. Her only regret that she won't see the man her son will become. She is visited by the love of her life - a love unfulfilled as she was loyal to her marriage. She knows he is a Shifter a Wolf who was also a scientific doctor researching lycan genes. He can cure her if she turns into a werewolf Is she brave enough?
on 20 July 2014
Bit short but I'm a fast reader really enjoyed it
Have already purchased the next ebook actually I
Bought it first before I realised it was no 2
on 13 July 2014
If I'm to be completely honest, this is less of a "book" and more of a "chapter."
There's no story here, rather a snippet of a story. I feel as though I have read a sneak peak for a book, rather than an actual book. I read it in its entirety in under an hour. I understand that the definition of a book is subjective, but for me, this was not a book. I enjoyed what was there, but it feels like at least 75% of it is missing. Because it's so short, there's no room for character or story development. All it is is an erotic short story with a fantastical twist. However, if all you want is a short evening read, then here is a perfect story for you.
on 12 April 2014
A good start to a series with two Alphas, one wolf and the other human, getting together after a lot of history and a life threatening cancer.
Had it been longer and more fleshed out I would have given it more stars, as it stood it was overpriced for what was on offer. Will I buy book two? Probably.
on 27 August 2014