on 17 February 2014
This is a light weight bag at a light weight price. However the wheels are set to far in-wards often leading to a side to side wobble. Worse is that the handle is to short and broke as I lifted the case onto an escalator the first time I used it!
on 11 March 2014
So, as we know, Easyjet says that it will guarantee not to take a bag of these dimensions away from you. Which is good.

Good points:
- it is light weight
- the bag actually measures the dimensions advertised
- it is easy to use
- it holds lots of stuff

"To be aware of" points - ie: not necessarily "bad":
- the main compartment is quite big, so if you don't fill it, stuff will rattle around
- while it is quite well made, it is a cheap, lightweight bag, so needs to be treated a little delicately
- Especially when loaded, it tends to wobble/lose balance on its wheels
- When loaded (clothes, laptop, camera) the torsion on the handle (when extended and being dragged) tends not to inspire confidence

I've used this for one extended city break, and it performed well with no problems. I'm aware it is a cheap, lightweight bag, so treated it with care - for example, when it wobbles off its wheels, to adjust the centre of gravity so as to not twist the handle.

As with everything - look after it / use it within its know abilities, and it will serve you well.
on 1 June 2014
Used for first time on easy jet flight, it went ok but the handle is just too short, it was really annoying , its ok if you are very short but all it did was keep falling over, needs to be longer, will only use if I have to again
on 27 March 2014
This product arrived very quickly. It was bought especially for our easyjet hand luggage only flight, and held all that was needed for a long weekend away. The flat pack design makes it great to store too.
on 24 April 2014
It does have a lot of space inside and the outer pockets can also hold quite a lot. The quality is tolerable, having said that I flew with it 3 times already and it's still in one piece without faults. The wheels are a bit wobbly, so do not expect too much stability pulling it, plus the handle is not long enough so an average height woman (I am 173 cm) will struggle. That is the only reason why I gave 4 stars, however, I do bear in mind that I paid a tenner for this, so cannot expect Swiss quality. On the plus side, you are restricted in weight with the cabin luggage, and I am sure it won't hurt anyone having to carry 10 kilos once in a while. :)
on 6 May 2014
The suitcase itself is good quality and a good size; however upon arrival at the airport the first time we used it, we found the handle to be very stiff and difficult to pull out and push back in again. Before we even got on the flight, the handle had broken and we just had to carry it rather than wheel it. We would have been better buying something a bit more expensive.
on 20 November 2014
Really very very flimsy, very good for the price, but don't think they will hold up for long, so really for the money you pay, you can't go wrong, I would only use these for carry on, I wouldn't dare let baggage handlers near them
on 22 May 2015
Perfect sized cabin case and very well made
on 22 April 2014
As we travel with Easyjet regularly throughout the year we were looking for a cabin bag which complied with the current size requirements - our problem is now solved and at a competative price
on 6 August 2015
wheels are to close together so it is constantly tipping over on a trip to france i spent more time carrying it than wheeling it, not a good thing when you are in your mid seventies.