Top positive review
46 people found this helpful
Easyjet wheelie bag
on 11 March 2014
So, as we know, Easyjet says that it will guarantee not to take a bag of these dimensions away from you. Which is good.
- it is light weight
- the bag actually measures the dimensions advertised
- it is easy to use
- it holds lots of stuff
"To be aware of" points - ie: not necessarily "bad":
- the main compartment is quite big, so if you don't fill it, stuff will rattle around
- while it is quite well made, it is a cheap, lightweight bag, so needs to be treated a little delicately
- Especially when loaded, it tends to wobble/lose balance on its wheels
- When loaded (clothes, laptop, camera) the torsion on the handle (when extended and being dragged) tends not to inspire confidence
I've used this for one extended city break, and it performed well with no problems. I'm aware it is a cheap, lightweight bag, so treated it with care - for example, when it wobbles off its wheels, to adjust the centre of gravity so as to not twist the handle.
As with everything - look after it / use it within its know abilities, and it will serve you well.