Size: 4 UK|Colour: Black|Change

on 30 April 2011
These sandals are great value,they look good and are extremely light,the sole is ribbed for a good grip.i have been wearing mine indoors instead of slippers since i got them.
on 20 June 2012
On the plus side, these flip flops have a few good points. They're good for the money (sub £8) and ideal if you either don't like flip flops with the toe bar, or if you want a pair to slip on with socks on for use around the house - which is where I use mine - they live by the back door and they're ideal for odd trips to the garage or down the garden. As pool shoes or for the beach they'd be OK too. They seem robust enough but at this price they're not going to last forever.

On the down-side, they are very light and probably not too comfortable to walk any distance in. The sole is a very light material so won't wear well.

Overall, good for the cheap price and adequate for the purpose.
on 8 September 2011
Very pleased with this purchase. Nice pair of well made shoes, ideal for the beach and general outdoor summer wear and so comfy on the feet that they are used as indoor 'slippers' too. This pair have taken a battering from me this summer, in and out of the sea, a fair amount of walking and scrambling over rocks etc and still in one piece and looking good. Recommended.
on 13 August 2011
Cheap and basic, but do exactly what I want from them. Only use them to go into the garden, very handy not having to take my socks off, etc. Velcro seems to work well, not too tight on my quite wide feet.
on 21 November 2013
These were purchased to be used for a holiday, but they will be coming with me on many more. Great Value, very comfortable and the look great. For anyone going on a beach or pool holiday, they area must.
on 23 September 2013
I bought these to wear around the room when on holiday. Also for wearing in the shower. I was quite surprised how the velcro managed to keep the mules on my feet while I was wearing orthotic supports.
on 12 July 2014
One of them (the left) had a significantly more pronounced arch support than the other, possibly due to the straps being inaccurately sited... you can easily see one strap is attached in a different place to the other, about half a centimetre out. Said arch support started causing pain after a bit of wear.

But it was easily fixed with a stanley knife, so keeping them and they can have 3 stars because they're otherwise fine.
on 24 April 2016
Very happy with this purchase size 9 is size 9, fits lovely thanks.
Quality is good aswell, so if ya off to the beach or going to lounge around the pools, these will be prefect.
on 1 May 2016
They fit really well and the velcro strap ensures they stay on. The design of the plate that the foot sits on feels odd at first as we are used to plain flat surfaces but the individual depressions for the toes and the small ridge behind soon become the norm such that flat plated footwear feels odd. They are extremely light compared with similar footwear I have worn previously so take up very little of airline carry-on weight. I am so pleased with them, especially as I originally bought them for their low price, thinking that they would do for just the one jaunt to the Med. I am now wondering whether to buy another pair. If only they were available in other colours so I could feel trendy and have different ones for different outfits. I highly recommend these.
on 8 September 2013
I bought these mules for my husband to wear around the house after his having had a knee operation, as his legs and feet swelled for quite some time. They are easy for him to put on and remain secure when he is walking. He will be able to wear them again when he has his second knee operation as they have remained in excellent condition.

However I would not know if they are suitable for outdoor wear as they have not been tested for this.