|Price:||£134.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£172.01 (56%)|
Circulon features the technologically advanced TOTAL Nonstick System which combines a relaxed Hi-Low wave technology with one of the most nonstick coatings available.
Food cooks and releases on the entire surface of the pan. But raised circles on the “Hi” area allow a fraction of the cooking surface to take all of the abuse of utensils, protecting the majority of the cooking surface on the “Low” area from abrasion. The result of this has been enhanced cooking performance and nonstick durability.
Unlike ordinary hard-anodized pans, Circulon features a nonstick exterior, thanks to its proprietary technology that applies the nonstick coating to both the inside and the outside of the pan. Not only does this assist with the cleaning process, but it also means that the pan also won’t stain, scratch or chip thanks to the hard-anodizing process. Also that your Circulon cookware will look beautiful for years to come.
- The Infinite Circulon 5 piece set features the TOTAL hard anodized food release system, which combines the hi-low relaxed wave technology with a non-stick formula.
- The hi-low interior groove system gives a high resistance to abrasion and requires little or no oil when cooking, making for healthier cooking.
- The exterior coated hard anodized body is dishwasher safe and is complemented by fitting contemporary stainless steel lids providing a controlled cooking environment, preserving nutrients and textures.
- The stylish cast stainless steel riveted handles, added for maximum durability, are oven safe up to 240°C/475°F/Gas Mark 9.
- The fully-encapsulated base makes it suitable for all cooker types including induction and ensures even heat distribution with no 'hot spots', to provide a great cooking performance every time.
Not terrible - they've lasted 5 years now, and when I bought them in 2010, they were on offer for £106 delivered for the set of five. Read morePublished 13 days ago by Nick
Lovely saucepans. Frying pan goes from hob to oven if required.Published 13 days ago by Linda Wallington
It would be a definite improvement tohave insulated saucepan cover handles, and also a pouring lipon the smaller saucepans with a corresponding gap on the interior seal of the lid,... Read morePublished 17 days ago by I. Willmott
The BEST cookware I have ever purchased---and I have used many other top brands. These pans are perfect for induction hobs or any type of hobs! Even heating, no hot spots... Read morePublished 23 days ago by Stephen A. Michael
Brilliant pans that work perfectly on our new induction hob. Highly recommended.Published 1 month ago by Bostonpj