on 7 May 2014
Literally just finished reading CDiA and I have to say I do really love this series.
The prequels made me hungry for the real diaries and I have to say, they are very satisfying to read.
The reason I am giving this one only 4 stars instead of 5 is because this book didn't satisfy me as much as the others. There were no frustrations during reading it, also I had to force myself to stop reading several times (food was burning on the stove, it was 1 o'clock at night and I needed sleep, stuff like that).
The phoenix is very interesting, a very nice character we get to really meet, but I felt like this story was missing something although I cannot say what exactly. Maybe it is just the fact we don't get to meet/see many of the other characters.
All in all it is a very good story (do read book #1 first otherwise you'll have no idea what is going on, but I figure most of you people are clever enough to figure that one out yourselves ;) ), very entertaining story and it leaves me wanting and waiting for book #3 and more :)
To Cameron Jace: Keep up the good work!
on 12 August 2015
I enjoyed reading this book. It was easy to read and flowed well. The only down side was that I felt that by the end of the book, none of the questions raised in this and the first book had been answered which was a bit frustrating. I hope to get some answers when I read the third book as sometimes things that drag on too much can get boring.
on 1 September 2013
Really good book kept me interested and really followed true to Snow White Sorrow and the prequels. I enjoyed this more that Snow White Sorrow as I felt this was more in the style of the prequels, loved the little mystery to be solved! Will definitely be buying the next book as soon as it comes out, just wish I could read it now!
on 22 December 2014
I you like fairy tales you will like this book. If you like an adventure you will l like this book. If you like solving riddles you will like this book. It has something for everyone and is a great escape from what we think is reality and not the dreamworld in which we live.
on 21 July 2014
I love these books, full of excitement and mystery, a great book to read. I wish it was longer but could not have had a better read.
Cannot wait for the third instalment in the series, enjoyable for everyone!
on 19 November 2015
it will have you hooked from page one. I love these stories. highly recommend to young adults and older adults. I love it :-)
fantastic author check out his other stories. you won't be disappointed
on 25 August 2013
I COULDN'T PUT THE BOOK DOWN IT WAS JUST TOO GOOD!!!! THIS SERIES IS JUST TOO AMAZING CAN'T WAIT TO READ BLOOD,MILK AND CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!
on 15 February 2015
I recommend this to everyone who has an imagination. I'm blown away. There's no bad points what's so ever. I just love these books.
on 7 September 2013
I love this series and the way your classic fairytale characters are seen in a new light, the historical references make it so real
on 9 September 2013
Another fantastic book.Couldn't put it down this collection is a fantastic read and I have been left salivating the next book.