Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Up to 70% off Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Shop Amazon Fire TV Shop now Shop Fire HD 6 Shop Kindle Voyage Shop now Shop now Shop now
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-7 of 7 questions
votes
There is only 1x4 Pin connector for the CPU power and x1 20+4 Pin Connector which is standard. (For the PCI there is only x1 6-Pin Connector which I didn't know about until I got the PSU (might of been an error on my side) So Molex adapters may be needed for a GFX Card that needs more than 1 6-Pin)
9 Jul 2014 by Mrs H.
votes
Its a standard ATX fitment PSU and you shouldnt have a problem with it fitting in that case. As for the PSU itself, i had one fail in less than a year, (CIT gold 650w) And this one here failed in my brothers PC in less than a year taking out his GPU with it. So i wouldnt recommend it, nowadays id spend at least £50 on a reputable psu like a corsier, XFX, OCZ etc and wouldnt torch with these cheapo ones you see around with a barge pole.
3 Mar 2015 by Puggy
votes
Its 750Watt it would depend on other factors with in your pc case. No. of fans running cpu factor any energy consumption, but I don't see why not
1 Mar 2015 by Eric Donaldson
votes
Yes this will fit, all tower desktops have a standard PSU size unless stated. Be careful with whatever graphics cards you use though, this doesn't have the correct output without adaptors.
28 Feb 2015 by J. Stead
votes
It can not no. It is very low spec. for the 750w shown. It Has no 80+ rating and only a 4-pin CPU power connector, also 1x 6-pin PCI power connector so wont be able to power that card
7 Jan 2015 by Mrs H.
votes
This is a standard ATX psu and will fit in either top or bottom cases like most psu's do.
28 Dec 2014 by Puggy
votes
Dimensions: 150mm x 85mm x 158mm (W x H x D) It lines up with all the screw holes on my standard ATX case. Is working fine as a replacement to my old failed PSU. Hope this is helpful to you.
2 Dec 2013 by The traveler.
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers