Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-10 of 23 questions
vote
Hi, I use mine in an upstairs room when I am sewing and just use the aerial supplied, The radio sits on the window ledge and the wire aerial is hooked round a drawing pin high as possible on the wall next to the window. I hope this helps you.
14 May 2014 by Bunnymummy
votes
The total digital display is one inch high by just over two and a half inches wide. The clock numbers are one centimetre high. The two digital lines below are about half a centimetre high. My display is in easy to read blue. I think the newer versions are green digital display which is also easy to read. Douglas Mearns.
9 Oct 2014 by Douglas Mearns
votes
Yes it does.
25 Mar 2014 by vicbrill
votes
HI, Sorry cannot help you, have never tried to play self recorded CD'S, l am very pleased with the item, found it excellent.
4 Apr 2014 by Colin B
votes
Don't lose the lead got to PURE site they will help you with one they very accommodating, but don't lose that one tut tut.
23 Oct 2014 by Marina
votes
You can get one from www.purespares.com
19 days ago by Maggie
votes
I have no idea what talk sport is. If it is a broadcast radio station then you can get it. If it isn't then you can't.
15 days ago by vicbrill
votes
Sorry, I'm don't know what mp3 cds are. There is a USB port which you can connect your MP3 player to this system. if you use CD-R &/or CD-RW to make MP3 CDs they do play in this system (I've checked the instruction manual). hope this helps.
15 days ago by Fiona Ross
votes
Sorry I have never tried to do that.
23 Nov 2014 by angela
‹ Previous   1   2   3   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers