on 20 March 2014
This is a great product my other tuner you had to move the dial and it wasn't so clear when you strummed the right note with this you get a great light come on when you are right you don't need to move anything once you put it on. Just set it to guitar setting and then pluck each string it automatically know which string you are plucking, you can tune the whole guitar in less than a minute!
on 3 March 2014
Small but perfectly formed this tuner does exactly what it says on the tin. Its cheap but not nasty - but be prepared to buy your own battery because it doesnt come with one.(Battery number - cr2032)
on 19 December 2013
A very good tuner! Battery included also which was very nice as well as freeship.

Clips on well, has soft teeth and barely leaves a mark on my guitar's clearcoat. Would be good if it swivelled clockwise as well as just up and down.

Has a few tuning modes for guitar/chromatic/violin and one other I think, for the guitar which I use it will only tune for standard tuning (EADGBE), and as I play in Eflat I have to play the first fret on each string, which can lead to inaccuracies.

This guitar I use is also a 7 string so I can't tune my low Aflat! I have to go to whatever fret the E is and play it which also can be inaccurate if I'm bending the string.

Overall great but is fixed to just standard tunings so be careful if you don't use these!
on 25 May 2014
OK £2.40 for a piece of tech that will tune a whole host of stringed instruments, (in my case a soprano Ukulele).

It is simplicity itself:

1) Insert the free battery.
2) Switch on and clip onto the string tuning section of the instrument.
3) An orange background displays a very logical background, select a string to tune and strum just that string.
4) As you strum and move nearer to perfect pitch arrows either side of the "target" lessen until the whole unit background glows green by either tightening or loosening string tension.

I can't rate this highly enough..

1) Free delivery.
2) Free battery.
3) Fool proof.
4) £2.40!!!!

No brainer, go get.
2) Free_
on 25 February 2014
Love love love this product so easy to use and works really well. Swapping between tning my guitar ukulele and mandolin is so simple ad easy with this well design and good quality tuner.
on 4 May 2014
I would give it 5 stars, only, I bought this item for my granddaughter, and the clip is a little hard for her to open. Otherwise it's perfectly good for the price, and it comes with a battery, which on it's own, would probably cost as much as the tuner itself. had to wait a while for delivery, which was stated before I purchased it. would recommend this item, no problem
on 8 September 2014
Cheap and cheerful and works well as long as you are not too concerned with accuracy. Compared with an Ipad chromatic tuner app, this has been shown to be out by 5% or more and when I tune up using the app, I definitely get a better sound. At the same time this is much more convenient, quick, easy and sitting on the guitar (the grip is fine)!
on 29 January 2014
This tuner came well before the estimated delivery date. it's so easy to use and fits perfectly on my guitar. And its light and not bulky so it can just go in my guitar case without it getting in the way! Easily reccommend this to a friend!
on 13 December 2013
Smaller than anticipated, but does the job perfectly. Bought 2 to keep in cases, may buy another 2 for the other guitars as they are so cheap and easy to use. No leads and tunes exactly the same as my bigger unit without the fuss of leads.
on 25 May 2014
Compact, and does all it should do very well.
Two issues:
1. The item sent is not that shown in the photo. The ET-37 is narrower, and the display is at 90 degrees. Not a huge problem, but it would be handy if it was physically more adjustable (It swivels on 2 axes, but the third is the one that would allow the display to be set at the optimum angle for viewing).
2. Switching on requires a half-second press of the button (as does switch-off). But the same button also adjusts the calibration, so you need to be careful not to press it a second time.

Once you're used to these quirks, it works perfectly well, and is very legible despite the small size of the display.
Plus point: a battery was included with the package.