on 6 January 2013
This was far and away my eight month old sons favourite thing at christmas and the only present that got him away from the wrapping paper! We took it to a meet of our nct group and every baby wanted it. Fights broke out (not a good thing but intro to sharing I suppose)!! Great value and loved by every baby who has seen it my son meanwhile does NOT want anyone else getting a go :-)

Update after 3 months whilst these are a big hit I have revised my review as they are not the strongest lo has managed to chew a couple bells off not an issue as we were in the room but still..... Do not leave your little one alone with them. The bigjigs version is much stronger.
on 15 December 2015
My granddaughter just loved these bells. I was going to add them to her Xmas stocking but as she was with me the day they arrived she got them early. They are very well made and they cost next to nothing. Keep up the good work.
on 9 January 2016
bought for my 10 month old grandaughter , but when it arrived it said not suitable for children under 36 months .Didnt give it to her so a waste of money .
on 29 December 2012
Very good product. Certainly plenty of jingles attached. Great instrument for Christmas. Well priced product. Suitable for children. Thanks alot
on 5 January 2015
Purchased for the Carols by Candlelight church concert , the young people loved these very attractive and effective instruments.
on 18 February 2016
I didn't even give this to my daughter as the bells were easy to pull off and i was worried she might choke on them
on 1 January 2016
Great Christmas themed toy, unfortunately one of the bells had fallen off on arrival.
on 5 January 2016
My two yr old loves these to sing jingle bells great fun for him
on 17 January 2016
Brilliant! Strong and safe and went down a treat at Christmas!
on 31 December 2015
Lovely quality. Great value for money