BETTER WATCH OUT... BETTER NOT CRY... OR YOU MAY DIE!
When little Harry sees his Dad in a Santa Claus outfit, groping his mother one Christmas Eve, life changes for the quiet little boy. Thirty odd years later, you d better watch out in this 80s horror classic from the small but perfectly formed micro-genre of Yuletide Slashers.
Because now - all grown up and disgruntled by his dead end job in a depressing toy factory - he s making a list, checking it twice and descending into a self-created Christmas nightmare where he is Father Christmas and his judgement is final! Dressed as St. Nick, Harry is going to show his bullying co-workers and all the other naughty people what the true spirit of the season is... Run for your miserable lives, the vengeance is going to be swift and bloody!
In your hands is a true dark Christmas oddity that cult movie kingpin John Waters described as "greatest Christmas movie ever made."
- New widescreen transfer in the original ratio of the Director s Cut
- Audio commentary with director Lewis Jackson
- Audio commentary with Lewis Jackson and director John Waters
- Original story-board sequences
- Comment Cards
- Rare audition tapes
- Collector s booklet featuring writing on the film by critic and author Kim Newman, John Waters and a new introduction by Lewis Jackson, illustrated with original stills
This product's forum
Active discussions in related forums
Search Customer Discussions