on 14 January 2013
i have only used it this month and put in last months details from memory but so far i think its great. really good for anyone tracking their cycle for any reason, whether its for contraception, conception or just plain curiousity as to how regular your cycle is, its fantastic, thanx i have never found one this clear, accurate and easily adjusted to your own rhythm because everyone is different.
on 21 January 2013
I've been tracking my cycle for years, having had irregular periods for a long time. Now I do it out of habit and because it's good practice for staying healthy. This is really quick to set up and easy to use, extras that are helpful but can be ignored if you want. Every young girl who is starting her periods ought to be introduced to it. Menstruation is a good thing and knowing your own body is important.
on 17 February 2013
Brilliant app very helpfull and informative and even better it's free :) I use this app on all my mobile devices so that I can keep track of my periods wherever I am :)
on 5 January 2013
I went though a few apps of this kind. It works well in the layout which is a calender would recommend. Will work until old age. Lol
on 19 January 2014
I always thought my periods were irregular; until I started using this! It works out your average cycle length and it's been excellent at predicting my periods! Tried a few before and during her on with them. This is easy to use.
on 19 February 2013
Love it! My husband works away so this will help us track ovulation days for when he's home!!! Simple to use and make sense, unlike some other things i've seen on web. Wish us luck
on 1 January 2014
I used this app to aide our attempts at conception. It worked really well, baby is now 4 months old, now using it to aide natural family planning. Easy to use and understand.
on 22 January 2015
This app has plenty of features ...from simple keeping track of dates, making individual daily notes to making notes on temperature. Plus much more m
Highly recommended. 5/5
on 24 January 2014
This app is wonderful. Caters to all my monthly needs. No more embarrassing stars or marks on the calender.
Recommend this to all my friends.... and it's FREE!!!
on 17 June 2014
Really good to use! Helps me keep track for everything :) going Blackpool soon with school and I can't wait, only a few days not I have this app, thanks guys x