Customer Discussions > Stormrage (World of Warcraft) forum

Chris Metzen interview

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 27 Oct 2009 23:59:09 GMT
The Interview with Chris Metzen has him describing how Malfurion Stormrage is a large part of this book and how the book is basically a "hyper druid overload". A must read book for any Druid player in wow... He states how he was waited for a long time to be able to do anything with Malfurion Stormrage, who is his favourite character in the Warcraft universe. Sounds like it might be worth a read or five.

Posted on 13 Jan 2010 11:37:22 GMT
Can't wait to read this book. The druid is my favourite WoW character and I really enjoyed first meeting Malfurion in 'War of the Ancients'. This is definitely at the top of my wish list!

In reply to an earlier post on 21 Jan 2010 20:06:14 GMT
The bit I really am looking forward to seeing is what he has been doing in the last 6 years!? Its incredible to think that the main character of a "story" has not been around for such a long period of time. I hope when he arrives in Cataclysm they make it a big thing. I read a small snippet of the book that I found online and it involves quite a few names that appear from Goldshire and elsewhere. 1 month to go, I simply cannot wait.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  27 Oct 2009
Latest post:  21 Jan 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Stormrage (World of Warcraft)
Stormrage (World of Warcraft) by Richard A Knaak (Hardcover - 23 Feb. 2010)
3.9 out of 5 stars   (22)