- Audio CD (19 July 2004)
- Number of Discs: 1
- Format: Single, Limited Edition, Maxi, Import
- Label: Festival
- ASIN: B0002BX1YO
- Other Editions: Audio CD | MP3 Download
- Average Customer Review: 4.5 out of 5 stars See all reviews (14 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 666,556 in Music (See Top 100 in Music)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £1.26 UK delivery
Chocolate Single, Limited Edition, Maxi, Import
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
KYLIE MINOGUE Chocolate (2004 Australian exclusive limited edition 6-track enhanced CD single featuring Tom Middleton & Emo mixes plus a live version of Love At First Sight plus CD-Rom Video picture sleeve)
Top Customer Reviews
This cd comes in 3 options. The 2 seperate cds and the austrailian version. Cd1 includes Chocolate, Love At First Sight |Live|, from the upcoming DVD Body Language : Live. Cd2 includes Chocolate, Tom Middleton Cosmos and EMO mixes, bonus track City Games and the stunning Video for Chocolate. The Austrailian version includes all of the above.
Chocolate debuted at #6 this week. Track by Track:-
1. Chocolate |radio edit|. This has been delicously remixed into something new with computerised sounds and Kylie sounds more lively. Great remixed version and equally great album version. 4.01
2. City Games. One of the first songs to have been on the BL album - for some reason it was deleted. This brilliant eastern track is likely better than most of the songs on the BL album. 3.43
3. Chocolate |Tom Middleton Cosmos Mix|. Kylie never ever ever ever dissapoints me - even when there's no vocals in a song. Still keeping the delicous new sounds in the 'radio edit' and instantly jazzy numbers of club music, this was not a problem at all for me. 7.31
4. Chocolate |EMO Mix|. A nice chillout remix. Includes vocals. This again, was no problem. The 1 minute (or so) instrumental at the end of the song is amazing!!! 4.31
5. Love At First Sight |Live| I only have Cd2 but have heard this after watching the fantastic 'Money Can't Buy' Concert, also under the name of 'Body Language : Live'. The song was excellent and the live version(s) have been excellent. A live version also took place on her Fever 2004 concert. 4.18
The video is also absolutely stunning. 4.12
The remixes are really boring and its extremely hard listening to the whole thing.
City games is a bollywood inspired kinda track which isn't bad.
The video is cool.
Buy it if you really want some dance mixes or remixes for the song. Otherwise don't bother go buy the regular single or the album which is really good...
This is the final single from Body Language,so this single deserves to buy it.
This Song can be described as Sexy, Seductive, Delicious, Breath Taking at the same time, obviously another Amazing track performed by Kylie Minogue.
Kylie delivered to us an exquisite ballad with a fresh sound, necesary for the radio audience of Today. The Lyrics of the song are great too, here is a little fragment that describes the track better:
"If love were liquid it would drown me, In a placeless place would find me, In a heart shape come around me and then, Melt me slowly down"
The Single contains the Excellent song, 2 mixes (The Tom Middleton Mix & the EMO Mix), a Live version of the Smash Hit Single "Love At First Sight" (Recorded at the "Money Can Buy" show), a Previously Unreleased track called "City Games", plus the Spectacular & Classy Chocolate Video
Obviously, "Chocolate" is one of the best singles of 2004 and this package (the Australian Version) is one of those CD's that you have to Buy. You Won't regret It.
Thanks For Reading this Review =)
'Chocolate', the 3rd single from the BL album and was always a standout track in my opinion. Sumptious, soft, sexy vocals, and a chilled, mid tempo beat, this is Kylies strongest single in some time.
As for the cd itself... the newly re-recorded single version is gorgeous, the Middleton Cosmos mix is just rubbish (hardly any vocals, and nothing that sounds like the original), the EMO mix is excellent (a different, slightly edgier beat but retains the essence of the original), and a new song, 'City Games', which is probably better than most of the tracks off the album.
The live version of the ultra poppy and wondeful 'Love at first sight' proves she can hold a note well.
Also included is the very stylish and beautiful ballet(ish) themed video...
This cd is a reminder of a Kylie passed - its still a different style to what we are used to from her, but it still contains that glorious Kylie element, something fans have been deprived of recently.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Chocolate is the worst single to come off the Body Language album. But it isn't quite as bad as the album version. Read morePublished on 11 Aug. 2004
This is the 2 track single of the 2 cd Chocolate set.The maxi containes the radio edit and Love At First Sight/live/. Read morePublished on 9 July 2004 by csaba
If someone told me that I would like a Kylie Minogue ballad a year ago, I would have laughed in their face. But the Body Language album changed my mind. Read morePublished on 18 Jun. 2004