VINE VOICEon 8 January 2008
OK, there isn't much in the way of creative innovation here, but if you enjoy walking outdoors (and specifically in places like Burnham Beeches), then this is what you need to pack in your rucksack.

I am of the luddite view that I would much rather trust a map than a sat-nav gadget and I would definitely put my trust in this publication, as I have not come across any inaccuracies on the many occasions I have used it.

The scale is larger than most other foldout maps, so you can much more easily follow trails and paths through fields and forest - with other, more small-scale maps, you often have to employ a degree of guesswork.

As well as all footpaths, the map details bridleways and traffic-free cycle routes, so it is also well suited if you are on horseback or on a bike. It also marks out the long distance footpaths, such as the Thames Path and the Beeches Way, if you feel more energetic.
on 6 May 2011
Recently moved to this area and this has been an excellent product to be able to explore the area and find the best pubs!! Have done some wonderful 9-10 mile walks interspersed with great pubs and would thoroughly recommend - easy to navigate with and has never appeared out of date.
on 7 January 2014
Well made, very detailed, what more can I say? Everything that you would expect from the Ordnance Survey. The paper is of suitable weight.
on 18 January 2014
Covers a wide area. All the information required for walking. Footpaths, topography, pubs what more do you need? And it's simple to use.
on 29 March 2014
Its on ordnance survey map for the chiltern hills east. It was delivered promptly and was as described. Have I finished now?
on 4 September 2014
OS map - exactly what it says it is. Arrived very promptly
on 25 May 2015