on 16 October 2012
I am visiting Chile and Peru in 2013 and wanted to have decent maps. The National Geographic maps I ordered meet my every need, it shows all the important sites. I also ordered a map of Peru - a country I visited in 2010 and that shows all the important sites and even obscure lodges which I stayed at on my last visit.
The real bonus is that they are plastic and therefore waterproof and tear proof.
I would recommend this series of maps for anyone visiting these countries.
on 23 December 2011
Great detail on this map for the whole of Chile. Due to it's shape it is impossible to get the whole country on one sheet but this map divided the country up well.
on 21 May 2014
I was looking for a clear roadmap with sites of interest and this fits the bill. Well printed, good quality.
on 19 February 2013
I just like maps.
This one however is for my son's upcoming trip to Chile.
We can plot has progress and imagine we are there.
on 21 March 2015
This national geographic map of Chile arrived very quickly, and fully met with my expectations.
on 7 February 2015
Excellent, very practical map for travelling.
on 20 December 2014
a good level of detail and easy to navigate.
on 19 September 2014
Very detailed and waterproof excellent.
on 18 February 2015
Nice map. covering the area in detail.
on 6 December 2015