Colour: Black/Marine Blue|Size: Age 5-6|Change
Price:£14.95+ £1.95 shipping

on 23 December 2013
I needed a wetsuit to keep my son warm during swimming lessons as he was struggling from being too cold.
I saw previous feedback from another parent who had a 5yr old son with slim build for whom the Age 5-6 suit was too big. They'd re-ordered a Age 3-4 size which fitted perfectly. From this I was able to order the correct size (Age 3-4) as i was also going order the age 5-6 and glad I didn't.
The wetsuit was of excellent quality and fit perfectly.
on 25 May 2009
I wanted a wetsuit for my nine years old. This suit was a good price so I phoned to get the sizing guide. Although it took a few attempts to get through I realised why. The staff are really really helpful. They answered all my questions and seemed genuinely pleased to help.

My order e-mail was timed at 1901hrs and at 2141hrs that day I received the invoice to say the wetsuit had been dispatched. WOW 2hrs 40 minutes.

The wetsuit arrived two days later and my son loves it. Fitted really well and the quality, for such a price seems to be excellent.

I have no trouble in recommending the suit itself and Big Orange watersports. A clear five star service and product, (at that price).
on 28 June 2010
My daughter ordered this with an amazon voucher she had as a birthday present. It arrived in less than 48hrs and is standing up to at least a weekly outing to the uk seaside for junior nippers very well.
on 31 January 2011
My 5 year old boy is of average height but very slim. I wanted a wetsuit for swimming lessons as he is getting cold. I first purchased an Osprey suit for 4-6 year olds. Great looking item but too long in the body and massive around the hips and upper thigh. (I'm keeping it though in case he grows into it.)

I ummed and ahhhed over which suit to go for next and in the end decided on this one. I measured my son up and was a bit puzzled when the measurements seemed to suggest he'd need the 2-3yr old suit. Having read some other reviews over the helpfulness of the supplier I rang them up and discovered that body length should be measured down the front not the back as I had. (Start at the adam's apple and follow the body contours down to where the crotch seam on trousers would be.) The woman also advised me that this is by far the most important measurement - don't worry about the chest size etc just get this one right.

Armed with new measurements I ordered the 3-4yr old suit, it came the next day and is a perfect fit - quite snug all round so it should trap water well for warmth. My son instantly put it on and wore it for the rest of the afternoon. He looked so sweet - sorry, cool!

I'm delighted with the fit (I had resigned myself to a slightly bagger suit as he is so slim - with a larger child the neoprene would stretch). And the service was fautless.
on 22 March 2016
Bought these for my three average height, slim/skinny children. I bought the sizes I thought correct based on the throat-crotch body measurement. The results were these...

For my 5yr 3mnth old daughter I bought the 5-6 size suit and it fitted snugly, no growing room so a perfect fit but for this summer only.

For my 8yr 5mnth old son I bought the 7-8 size suit but it was too snug so he had to move up to the 8-9 suit which is a bit of a looser fit but will therefore fit him all year as he is growing fast.

For my skinny 10yr 6mnth old daughter I bought the 8-9 suit which fitted perfectly in terms of tightness but was too short in the body and pulled uncomfortably between the legs, so I have now ordered the 10-11 suit which I imagine will be the right length but a looser fit, perhaps too loose for optimum wet suit performance, but I always find it hard to find things that fit her height/waist ratio.

The suits, once you get the right size, are very well made, very groovy and my children love them. They came quickly too. Here we come Irish sea...in early April.
on 12 April 2016
I have a very tall skinny boy and was finding it difficult to ascertain which age wetsuit to buy as he crossed over between 3 different categories. I spoke to Ellie from customer service for advice. She asked for more measurments and advised exactly how to take them. I really appreciated her honest advice which was actually due to his size there was not a wetsuit that would fit him well enough to gain max benefit. Ellie spent a great deal of time looking into our problem and I really appreciated her honesty which was not to buy. Instead she recommended a neoprene top. Thanks for your support and advice.
on 16 January 2013
Too small for my 5 (nearly six year old) son but thankfully is fine for his 4 year old brother. Seems like it is well put togeher but the sizing issue is a potential problem.
on 23 April 2014
Sizing guide spot on. Kept my daughter warm enough to play in and out of the sea in April without getting too freezing too quickly. Would buy again and recommend.
on 25 July 2014
The seller is great, I bought the wrong sizes for my girls, no fuss return and exchange for the next sizes up, all returned and received again within a week - brilliant! The wet suits are well made, fit well and girls are over the moon- big fans of teen beach movie! Definitely go on the body length for ordering, was worried they would be too big elsewhere which is why I ordered the smaller sizes, even though the chest size and tummy size are bigger than my girls they seem to still fit really well. Will order from seller again when girls need next size up.
on 25 June 2009
Excellent value for money. Item I ordered for daughter was too small but was exchanged with no issues for a larger size for a small additional postage fee.