Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
+ FREE UK delivery
Childs Farm Shampoo for Luscious Locks
|Price:||£2.66 (£1.06 / 100 ml) & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£2.03 (43%)|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
This item is available because of the Add-on programme
Save 5% when you subscribe to regular deliveries of this item. Save 15% on your entire delivery when you subscribe to 5 or more items that arrive in the same month. No commitments, no obligations, and delivery is FREE. Learn more
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Award-winning detangling shampoo in fragrant strawberry and organic mint, with Argan oil.
Use on all hair types for comb-tastic results every time.
Suitable for newborns and upwards, dermatologist approved for sensitive and eczema- prone skin.
Aqua, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Benzyl Alcohol, Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Argan Oil Polyglyceryl-6 Esters, Parfum, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Lauryl Glucoside, Lactic Acid, Sucrose Laurate, Dehydroacetic Acid, Mentha Arvensis (Peppermint) Oil*, Citric Acid, Alcohol (* denotes certified organic ingredient)See all Product Description
From the Manufacturer
- Award winning British brand Childs Farm was the brain child of mother of two, Joanna Jensen. Having struggled to find baby & child toiletry products to deal with her daughters' fine hair and sensitive skin, Joanna joined forces with respected UK manufacturer Medichem to make her own.
- Her criteria has always been for as many naturally derived ingredients as possible that can do the jobs of cleaning and detangling effectively, for organic essential oils that are suitable for young skin and hair, and packaging that reflects everything that Joanna holds most dear - her children, pets and animals and of course, the great British country-side all thrown together in quirky and madcap situations by children's illustrator, Emma McCall.
- The wonderfully whimsical labels mean littles ones want to use the products - who doesn't love ponies and tractors? - and the content is something that mums, dads and care-givers can trust and is fit for purpose. Through clinical trials, the products have proven to be suitable for even the most sensitive skin including skin prone to eczema, and are even mild enough for newborns. Every product has been dermatologically tested and approved, and paediatrician approved. And, in a recent user trial of 101 babies with eczema, 98% of their parents said they would recommend our range to other parents of children with sensitive skin. With 1 in 5 kids under 5 in the UK suffering from eczema, we are the first range of products that can make bath time fun for everyone - even those with poorly skin.
- Thanks to all the mums, dads and little ones that love our range, Childs Farm now has a over 15 different products stocked in over 2000 stores nationwide, as well as stockists in Taiwan, Cyprus, Poland and the Middle East. And, thanks to our friends at Turner Media, we also have a fantastically fun eponymous cartoon on the Cartoonito pre-school channel too.
- Childs Farm. Making everyone happy in their skin.
Childs Farm is...
- Gentle: Award-winning British brand Childs Farm uses natural ‘free-from’ ingredients and essential oils to produce a range of safe, kind and delicious-smelling toiletries that care for the hair and skin of newborns, babies and children.
- Safe: Childs Farm can be trusted by parents and caregivers. We are one of very few baby and child ranges that undergo clinical tests and controlled user trials. These certify that our products are dermatologically tested and approved, and paediatrician approved, as suitable for newborns and children with eczema-prone skin.
- Effective: Skin is the first line of defence against infection and dehydration. So looking after it as it grows is an important part of staying healthy. Newborn and young children’s skin absorbs and loses water more quickly than a grown up’s. It also has a thinner ‘stratum corneum’ – the outermost layer which shields everything beneath from stress, infection and dehydration. Children’s skin is still developing until puberty, so it’s much more prone to infection and irritation if not kept clean and hydrated. Our naturally-derived ingredients may be mild and gentle, but they work hard to clean thoroughly and moisturise deeply.
- Fun: Kids get dirty! Childs Farm is here to help them get clean with products specially designed for their unique skin and hair. With one in five children in the UK suffering from eczema, Childs Farm makes bathtime fun for everyone. Our gentle and effective products look so funky in the bathroom that every child will want to use them. And because they’re scented with organic essential oils like sweet orange, tangerine and mint, they smell amazing too.
- Value for Money: Childs Farm prides itself on making a quality product at a sensible price – one that families can afford.
Top Customer Reviews
To sum up it contains natural ingredients so is good for their skin and is mild enough for the most sensitive of little ones skin.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
LOVELY PRODUCT WOULD RECCOMEND AND EXCELLENT SERVICE FROM THE SELLER.THANKYOUPublished 15 days ago by Darrelle Marie Featherstone
Smells lovely and cleans my daughters fine hair well. She likes to rub it in herself which makes for very tangled hair, fortunately the childs farm conditioner sorts this out.Published 1 month ago by J. Geddes
I think this product should not state that it is suitable for eczema prone skin. My daughter had bleeding eczema within a couple of weeks of trying this. Read morePublished 2 months ago by Nicola
Very good and gentle on my daughters sensitive skin.cheeper here AswellPublished 2 months ago by dany b
Divine smell, wonderful for my baby. Couldn't ask for morePublished 5 months ago by C. Andrassy-Zab
beautiful smell and lots of bubbles. only downside is that if i only use this, hair is quite dry and tangling. so must use the conditioner after especially for long haired girls ..Published 6 months ago by Jess
Wish I had discovered before. Lovely product for children with sensitive skin and smells lovely tooPublished 7 months ago by saz