on 5 September 2013
This is worth the money as a toy for little ones, some of the notes are a little off but my child is 8months old so I don't think he's going to be composing like Mozart anytime soon so it's not a problem! The only slight issue is that it comes with attachable little legs which I wouldn't put on it as the can be pulled off and are definitely a chocking hazard in that case. It works fine without the legs anyway. It's a bargain for a baby who just wants to bash things and make lots of noise.
on 15 April 2014
The xylophone arrived v quickly. The sticks were not straight (made of plastic), I tried to straighten them with a little force and it snapped. That was the end of story. Lol . Let's see after reading this review, seller might contact me and say I amnsending u a pair of straight sticks..... . Also the xylophone have legs which can be attached to the xylophine. There were 4 of them and points to attch 6. Did they forget to send me 6 or what?
on 13 February 2014
I understood from previous reviews that this was a cheap toy and not all that well constructed. We bought it anyway for our 11 month old expecting to remove the legs and provide alternate beaters. That was all fine. I did kind of expect that it would be in tune, however! It is rather discordant...
The baby enjoys the colours, the sound and bashing it with whatever is to hand.
on 14 December 2013
disappointed with the quality of the xylophone, one the leg broke as soon as i got it out of the box
i wish i had pay an extra £5 and bought a better one
on 26 June 2014
Brilliant value for Money would defo reccommend this to everyone arrived on time best purchase ive made and would from you again
on 17 October 2014
The little legs broke within minutes but probably best to remove for little ones. He loves banging tunes out though
on 24 March 2014
broke in about a minute with a toddler! i really would not bother with this purchase - go for a more expensive item
on 1 March 2014
Fun and nice sound for a tiny tot. Good for the price. Not a high quality but will probably last just long enough.
on 17 January 2014
Recommend it for sure. Ideal for my 20 month year old. It is safe and simple for her ro pay with unattented.
on 8 February 2014
amazing
my little boy has hours of fun with this and is one of his best toys .
would buy again