Size: 9-10 Years Years|Colour: Black|Change
Price:£28.99+ Free shipping

on 16 December 2013
Very happy with these ski-pants, they are for my daughter's skiing lessons, I bought them thinking she would spend most of her time sliding down the slopes on them rather than her skis. Turns out she's a far better skier than me, even after only two lessons. Considering I spent most of my time on my backside watching her ski, I wish I'd bought myself a pair now. They are a robust garment, ample space for ski boots, warm and windproof, excellent quality and I'll probably buy another pair for later on in the season. The braces can be detached if your child feels them too unfashionable, I don't think many parents would be too unhappy with these for skiing or just general cold weather wear. In fact, you could buy these with an additional snow shovel and make the little ones earn their pocket money.
on 12 March 2014
Firstly, I emailed the company to ask if they could dispatch any sooner than the estimated date to which they replied they would - the trousers arrived within the next day. So I'm very happy with them for doing that (thank you) !!

The pants themselves are a gorgeous colour, true to size and perfect for all season skiing. My daughter loves them and finds them very comfortable. They look and feel durable.
on 30 December 2014
Fits my daughter perfectly, right length plus waist is adjustable. plus her favourite colour to wear
on 13 April 2014
Pleased with this purchase. Reasonably priced and fit for purpose. Would recommend this purchase if your looking for these. My son found these very warm.
on 31 July 2014
Excellent pair of salopettes for the price
on 29 January 2016
My Daughter used in snowy New Hampshire and she was very happy with these. I have washed them since and they came up nice & clean.
on 6 January 2016
Great fit for women's size 8. Delivered quickly. Excellent quality. I am very happy with my purchase! The colour is amazing.....
on 27 April 2016
They were a bit smaller than expected. I'm 160cm and they wouldn't do up and were a bit short
on 20 February 2016
Very happy with item. They kept my son dry and warm. They also look great! 👍🏻
on 27 March 2015