on 15 April 2014
this is a perfect size necklace for a baby boy and it has extra detail on back which is also beautiful
on 29 May 2014
Its small so definataly for a child but is very nice indeed.comes in a nice little box,has good quality 16 inch chain and all links are finished properly.
Very pleased with this,much better quality than you would exspect at this price range,would definatly reccomend.
on 26 June 2014
I believe in St. Christopher, Pendant's keep people safe, and when I have a new Great Grandchild I like to but them one to keep with them, and also, to remind them that \I am always thinking of them, as a I live a long distance away from them. Thank you.
on 23 March 2016
Nice gift box and chain looks like good quality. Did not realise the pendant was going to be so tiny. I knew it was going to be small as purchased it for a child's Christening - but the pendant is only roughly the size of a penny.
on 17 January 2016
Poorly made and not reversible pendant feels unfinished and sharp.think its been stamped out from a sheet of silver ,looks better in the picture .
on 28 March 2015
Lovely- the pendant itself is much more solid than I expected.
Haven't given it yet but I'm sure it'll be just great :-)
on 14 September 2015
Lovely child's St Christopher however I should have paid more attention to the size as was smaller then I had anticipated.
on 10 November 2014
Very quick delivery. Exactly like the picture. So good I ordered 2 then ordered 3 more. Will be a lovely Christmas present
on 2 December 2015
Ideal for christening gifts, these are presented in beautiful boxes which compliments such a fine piece of jewellery
on 25 October 2014
I was very pleased with the pendant, but most importantly delighted with the prompt delivery. Thank you.