on 8 April 2014
Easy to put up it just has 4 rods to put inside which go in no problem. Children have had hours of fun, my children range from age 2 to 6 and all fit in and play.
on 9 January 2014
Brilliant Delivery time. Would use again. 5***** star. Perfect for young children. Folds away in to small bag, great for storage.
on 10 November 2014
Bought this for my granddaughter's Christmas as she loves making tents. So when I saw this one thought perfect.
on 22 November 2013
My granddaughter loves it, larger than I thought but, big enough for tea party's. Good quality and very girly, any little girl would love this.
on 27 June 2014
fantastic for price much bigger than expected granddaughter thrilled good value purchased boys equivalent for grandson I was so pleased
on 14 June 2013
My Grand-daughter loved it and would not come out of it to go to bed! It lived up to the description.
Very pleased with this tent. My 5 year old has loved having it and as it is super easy to assemble and light, it makes for a perfect indoors tent that could be moved around the house and set up with minimal effort. The tent provides enough space for up to 4 kids to sit comfortably in it.
on 18 November 2015
Broke the first time I tried to put it away, granted they did send a replacement.
Put the new one up and down with no problems the first few times then something broke on it every time I put it together after that.
You get what you pay for I suppose. Its very flimsy and the type of fabric is not expected to last with its high fraying qualities as seen in the seams and where the ties for the poles are. The elastic that hold the poles together themselves snapped too, all easily fixable but fail to see the point after the third or fourth time something on it breaks. Not necessarily the sellers fault, more the manufacturer, so I will be going for a more robust and sturdy design next time, such a shame as it does look lovely and my daughter loved it.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 11 February 2014
Purchased for daughters 5th birthday having previously has a similar version from a toddler which had seen better days. Was pleased to discover that this product is sturdier & much bigger inside! Very easier to pack away or move around.
Great value for money!

We got this for our two year old daughter, and she loves it. It is also a great place to store all of her soft toys, making her bedroom look a little bit neater.

The tent is also good for occasional garden use, and has a material floor, but it is not waterproof in the slightest. It features a material door that can be rolled up and tied in place.
The tent can also be taken down to be flat packed.

Note: the coloured balls do not come with the tent, you do get a carrycase though.
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse