on 9 November 2013
Along with adults our grandchildren felt really good to be special.They were just so pleased to be recognised as growing up.
And boy didn't they just enjoy Nemo in 3D.
on 14 December 2013
These arrived quickly, and exactly as described. Fit our both our3 and 6 year olds, and although they feel relatively flimsy, so far they have lasted.
on 15 December 2015
My daughter could never watch our 3D TV movies as the glasses were too big.

Then I got these. I so wish I had videoed her initial response to 3DTV as it was priceless! She tried to catch blossoms and balls floating out of our screen And even jumped up and hid behind me when the lion was in our livingroom!

Great product and Frozen i 3D is epic!
on 3 December 2013
Not bad glasses I can see the 3D effect through them and my daughter likes to wear them. The quality could be better though. (That's the 4 stars) All in all a decent set of gigs for the kids.

If you want some for the young ones get these.
on 8 May 2015
Fantastic - arrived within 3 days. Just the right size for our 3-year-old, although I think they will last for a good few years before they get too small.
on 5 September 2014
I order the 3d glasses for my greatgrand daughter aged 5 going on 30th she loves them ..These are great for kids...the delivery was as stated...
on 28 April 2014
Purchased for our little girl as the ones supplied with our TV were too big, they are a good fit and do the job!
on 27 February 2015
Well manufactured and look more expensive than they are.
Will probably order some more, for parties etc.
on 21 April 2015
Service and glasses fine but one pair blue instead of pink which caused some arguments between the girls
on 6 January 2016
These are very small indeed - for Child read toddler. I wouldn't use these beyond 5/6 years old.