Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest First
Showing 1-6 of 6 questions
votes
Hi there, Thank you for your message and enquiry. Unfortunately we are unable to ship this items outside of the UK due to the mass. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. Kind regards, Suzanne
31 Dec 2013 by Beanbag Warehouse
votes
A maximum age of eight, of medium build. A ten year old would be too big.
11 Aug 2014 by Robert Holman. BobH
votes
Hello, couldn't tell you the exact weight, sorry, but it just arrived in plastic wrap, so no extra weight and the bean bag itself is very light.
18 May 2014 by miss j smith
votes
Hi there, We now only have the lilac colour available. I hope this helps. Kind regards, Mona
14 Apr 2014 by Beanbag Warehouse
votes
Comes complete, well packaged , it was quite some time ago, unsure if it was boxed or in a strong plastic wrap.It was quite light in weight and the delivery was quick. I was extremely pleased with the item, my grand daughter loves it!!!!
17 Jan 2014 by granny smith
votes
Yes it will be fine - although you may have to take a few beans out if they want a floppy feel to the bean bag. I sit on my granddaughters but weigh 7 and a half stone and measure 5 ft. so it's really comfortable. They are good quality and stand some rigorous wear and tear too.
11 Jan 2014 by rosieglow
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers